Rooms DO become available, just keep checking
2 3 4 6
2 3 4 6
Posted by wiedemnm

Just snagged a double/double at the Sheraton City Centre. So pumped!

Posted by komoridarkclaw

Just moved my Hilton Garden Inn reservation to the Alexander (yay closer to True Dungeon), which means a Double Queen at the Hilton is available from Wed to Sun!
Good Luck!

Posted by thag13

A King just got released at the Conrad.  Good luck

Posted by [email protected]

I have a room reservation available for the Springhill Suites, across from the convention center, 2 double beds, pull out couch, $760 for four nights plus taxes.  I got two rooms reserved and then my friend canceled.  You can call me and I'll give you the info to take this off my hands.  651-276-3487, ask for Rocco

Posted by komoridarkclaw

Got an even closer spot at the Omni so my 2 Queen Alexander Wed-Mon is now open for $212/night.
Good luck!

Posted by komoridarkclaw

Lots of downtown movement going on atm. Keep checking if you are still looking for downtown stuff.
I see 2 rooms open for 4 people each

Posted by dukejohn komoridarkclaw

komoridarkclaw wrote:
Lots of downtown movement going on atm. Keep checking if you are still looking for downtown stuff.
I see 2 rooms open for 4 people each
Agreed. We just grabbed a suite at the Omni that popped open a few minutes ago. 

Posted by david campbell

Folks seeing rooms open up; are you just clicking 'Find' repeatedly, or going all the way out and back in again?

Posted by komoridarkclaw

Bit of both.
I check when I think of it, sometimes it still has my session open and I hit find again, sometimes its expired and I re-log in.
Currently not seeing anything available, but I am looking at Wed-Mon for 4 so YMMV

Posted by david campbell

Thanks.

Mine expires too; but I wondered if once it return results if it actually goes back and re-queries...  have to assume it does.

I'm searching Wed-Sun; already have the Westin Thur-Sun with a waitlist for Wednesday. Just checking in case something else pops up for the dates I need (and so I can stop worrying about the wait list popping).

Honestly; it's like spawn camping back in Everquest waiting for a rare drop...:)

Posted by dukejohn david campbell

david campbell wrote:
Folks seeing rooms open up; are you just clicking 'Find' repeatedly, or going all the way out and back in again?
Like @komoridarkclaw, I check a few times a day. When I hit on the Omni, I had logged in to my housing portal again, but I'm not convinced it matters.

Posted by david campbell dukejohn

dukejohn wrote:
david campbell wrote:
Like @komoridarkclaw, I check a few times a day. When I hit on the Omni, I had logged in to my housing portal again, but I'm not convinced it matters.

I've only ever seen a new room when logging in the fresh; that's why I'm thinking it might. May not matter; maybe depends more on the color socks I'm wearing...:)

Posted by alans

Just got the Omni Severin ("Snape, Snape, Snape, Severin Snape, Snape, Snape"),  suite Thurs-Mon, three days ago.  I tried to go on the site a couple of times a day, as I would remember, and keep checking.  
I noticed a lot more rooms in general were starting to open up from the outlying hotels within the last week or so...

Posted by boc_mage

Rooms are opening up, makes sense as for a lot of us once we get downtown room we then try to upgrade it based on price/preferences. Any more is any room downtown is good then rooms filter down as trades/cancellations/openings happen. I also suspect that extra rooms are added to pool once we get closer till and the hotels know how many outside of con prebookings they have.

I just snagged a embassy room in block. Now its time for me to cancel the other 2 downtown rooms i've been holding on to (out of block).

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
2 3 4 6
2 3 4 6