Messages to event attendees
Posted by agent_duchovny

I wanted to send a thank you message to the folks who attended my origami classes. I added a message/post to each class on my EO dashboard, but does that get sent out as an email like the original class description message?

I'm assuming most people don't really go looking for those messages in the system. I even missed a message despite being subscribed to the thread in one of my events.

Posted by derekguder

Anything posted in the event messaging tool by a GM or event organizer is sent out to all players via email.

Anything players post there is only sent to EOs & GMs via email, but is visible to everyone who checks it.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by agent_duchovny

That’s what I assumed, but the player I checked with did not get the email. Might have been a delay or something. I know a post made by that same player did not get sent to me as an email. 

Posted by derekguder

If you can double-check with them and email a timeline of when the posts were made and the event details to [email protected], we can check with the development team to see if there is an issue of some kind. I haven't heard anyone else reporting similar issues yet, so my first guess would be spam filters, but we can double-check.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by baileydaugherty

[This post has been removed]

Posted by justicehwrk

https://www.stpaulguttercleaner.com/ mobile exterior wash

Posted by stevenmckeon

You still give classes?

Posted by agent_duchovny

I’ve submitted beginner origami classes, so if all goes well I’ll be running that event again. 

Posted by albertopyhy

[This post has been removed]                https://westaucklandarborist.co.nz

Posted by thaddled

The exact functionality and features of the EO (Extended Operations) dashboard can vary depending on the platform or system being used. 
bitlife

Posted by edebell

Hi, I need to message attendees of an event, and I don't see the event messaging tool. Where is it?

Posted by austicke edebell

edebell wrote:Hi, I need to message attendees of an event, and I don't see the event messaging tool. Where is it?

Not available yet. Coming soon.

Posted by edebell austicke

austicke wrote:
edebell wrote:Hi, I need to message attendees of an event, and I don't see the event messaging tool. Where is it?

Not available yet. Coming soon.
Ah, ok thanks - we need to ask people for their required materials by 14 July. Do you think we'll be able to message before then? - Emily.

Posted by llucklinn

New Post Sign in to write a new post.