Updating the Event List
Posted by stormforge

When does the event lists get updated? I know that there are some games that were submitted but have not been added to the list yet. Is there a set timeframe for this process, for example, events submitted on Monday and uploaded to the database Thursday?

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Late submissions can take up to 2 months (or more) to get approved; pretty much nothing gets done in 3 days.

Posted by stormforge buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
Late submissions can take up to 2 months (or more) to get approved; pretty much nothing gets done in 3 days.

That's a long time. I was just using the 3 day scenario as an example with a time frame. I know that there are Esper Genesis events submitted but are not showing up in the list yet. I want to take them but I need to refund and replace, that is tricky.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

The return & replace operations are not connected; you return the tickets you don't want now, and when the events you want go live, then buy the tickets. 

You're best off refunding the tickets now, so you get full system credit for them.  After June 16, they take a 5% handling fee.  Also, if you return them before the 16th, you won't have to stand in the Customer Service line to refund them.

If you're not sure the new events will go live, and you're keeping your current events in case they don't, then you will have to wait, and possibly take the 5% & CS line hit.

Posted by trace_sl

I always use the eventDB to see changes 
http://gencon.eventdb.us/changeList.php

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.