Babylon 5 Wars
Posted by marv

Anyone interested in helping me organize an official or unofficial Babylon 5 Wars game ay Gencon 2019?  Or playing?

Posted by jolee103

My Fiance would probably love to play this! He's a huge B5 fan. Do you have the game? 

Posted by buffythecatslayer

A better place to post would be on a page dedicated to the B5 game, help you gauge interest.

You can create an event (or multiples) if anyone seems interested.

Posted by marv jolee103

jolee103 wrote:
My Fiance would probably love to play this! He's a huge B5 fan. Do you have the game? 
Yes, I do. Please have him email me at [email protected]. Also, I'll be running an Esper Genesis RPG set in the Babylon 5 universe (assuming my event is accepted by Gencon), likely Thursday morning. He should look for it. 

Posted by marv buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
A better place to post would be on a page dedicated to the B5 game, help you gauge interest.
You can create an event (or multiples) if anyone seems interested.
Does the Gencon website have something that you describe? I am new to Gencon. What do most people do? I am planning to run some official events. However, I don't plan to run an official B5 Wars event, rather I'd like to guage interest for a pick up game. 

Posted by buffythecatslayer

You shouldn’t worry about your events being accepted byGen Con. Unless you’re doing something illegal or dangerous, they pretty much approve gaming events. Just make sure to follow all the guidelines, and submit your events properly.

Posted by cbudoris

I and a buddy would be interested, what rules set would you use?  Full thrust (or a modified variant)? 

Posted by marv cbudoris

cbudoris wrote:
I and a buddy would be interested, what rules set would you use?  Full thrust (or a modified variant)? 
I was wanting to use "Babylon 5 Wars". See https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5_Wars
Email me at [email protected]. I also have full thrust but never played.  

Posted by dranthor

When are you looking to run it? Before convention, during convention,after convention? I might be interested.

Posted by marv dranthor

dranthor wrote:
When are you looking to run it? Before convention, during convention,after convention? I might be interested.
it would be during the convention. 

Posted by toxic_rat

Post the event ID back here if you submit.  I'd like to try it out too.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.