Gate 10 parking - in and out
Posted by nascragman

Can I go in and out of my gate 10 parking?  Or once I'm in do I need to leave my car there?

Posted by ladyanaka

Yes, the parking comes with in/out privileges. 

Posted by garhkal

I had no issues there myself.  Great space..  Pity it was muggy as hell when i parked, so sweated like crazy just walking back to the con center to get my will call stuff picked up.

Posted by werebat

I had a good experience with Gate 10 overall.  I think the first day they may have forgotten to give me my ticket, but the car wasn't towed and I didn't need to leave and come back then anyway.  Every other day I got the pass, although I don't think I ever used it.

Posted by nascragman

Not going to do it again.  My car was filthy when I picked it up.  Literally a layer of dried mud (dust plus rain)

Posted by cthesing

I had a horrible experience with them on Thursday around 6pm.  Luckily the rest of the con seemed better.  Not sure if I will go with them if I am not downtown again.  I might just risk the parking garage and be willing to pay a little extra.  As a GM I had to plan out at least an hour to go to catch the shuttle and grab my stuff for my nightly game and get back.  With the parking garage it would have been about 15 minutes.

Posted by ascantla

Paid for parking plus shuttle. Got put in a lot and was told it was a no shuttle lot. WTH!

Posted by kaledor werebat

werebat wrote:
I had a good experience with Gate 10 overall.  I think the first day they may have forgotten to give me my ticket, but the car wasn't towed and I didn't need to leave and come back then anyway.  Every other day I got the pass, although I don't think I ever used it.
My experience was good too. I caught the shuttle back to the hotel block and Monday took a nice walk to get my car.

Posted by jpederso

OK.  Not an in and out question but a Gate 10 question.  I got a 5 day pass and was in the 701 Kentucky Ave lot.  A bit of a walk but not bad.  Where was the other 5 day lot? Was there any issues with it? The 4 day lot from last year (just off West road, a bit shorter walk) wasn't being used.  As I said, the 701 Kentucky lot wasn't bad but if the other lot is closer, I'll try for that one next year.  And again, the service at Gate 10 was terrific this year.  Takes some of the sting out of not getting a downtown hotel. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.