Double/Double at Omni available for transfer
Posted by happydoom13

The room is a double/double at the Omni Severin downtown. Check in is Thursday and check out is Sunday. The rate is $206 a night. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks#

Posted by kainesh

I am interested.  Is this still available?

Posted by happydoom13 kainesh

kainesh wrote:
I am interested.  Is this still available?
Yes, it is.

Posted by kainesh

Great!  How does the transfer thing work?

Posted by vintage_dame

I'm interested if still available.  You can email me at Jen658ATcomcastDOTnet

kainesh wrote:
From what I'm told. I have to call the hotel to tell them I am transferrin it to you and then you have to call to confirm and give credit card info.

Posted by divachelle

If it is in-block, I think you have to call Q-rooms in order to transfer. 

Edited to to add that I just looked it up:
IMPORTANT - ROOM CHANGES/TRANSFERSAttendees can make reservations changes, including change of hotel and/or room type, online or by calling the Call Center for assistance. Reservation modifications involving a change of guest names do not transfer financial responsibility from the original reservation holder to another guest unless the credit card billing information is also updated. Upon updating the credit card information, the new cardholder will become financially liable for the cancellation fee or room deposit, whichever is applicable.Reservations holders are personally responsible for changes they make online. We do not recommend giving other attendees access to your reservation or billing information. If you would like to transfer your reservation to another convention attendees, please contact the Call Center for agent assistance.

tel:317-688-1323
mailto:[email protected]

Posted by njozwiak

If this is available I'd like an email pls.

[email protected]

kainesh wrote:
I have contacted housing and would like to forward the email to you so we're on the same page. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.