2021 Indiana Comic Con moved to October
Posted by lore seeker

Thought I'd mention this because it may or may not be a sign of what's to come for Gen Con 2021.

It looks like the 2021 Indiana Comic Convention got rescheduled from May to October.

My guess is that they're trying to give themselves some wiggle room time, given that a hypothetical COVID vaccine isn't expected for wide availability until April at the earliest.

Posted by roderick

Not much of a website, currently... Mostly dead links. 

Posted by lore seeker roderick

roderick wrote:

Probably haven't even started planning it yet. It looks the same as it did when it was the site for Indiana Comic Con 2020, except for the dates.

Posted by roderick lore seeker

father bloodlust wrote:
roderick wrote:

Probably haven't even started planning it yet. It looks the same as it did when it was the site for Indiana Comic Con 2020, except for the dates.

It would perfectly well without the links to nowhere. It would then be more of a "Save the date" site. Instead it looks like a half-assed effort.

Posted by gib_rebeg roderick

roderick wrote:
father bloodlust wrote:
roderick wrote:

It would perfectly well without the links to nowhere. It would then be more of a "Save the date" site. Instead it looks like a half-assed effort.

I'm not surprised.

I have a friend who runs an event center. Right now you can't hardly book anyone including the B & C listers. So to say anyone of importance will be there is pointless. Worse of all, for an event like a Comic con, they are the main draws.

Posted by buffythecatslayer roderick

roderick wrote:
father bloodlust wrote:
roderick wrote:

But, the important link is working, it allows you to buy tickets :-)

Posted by whotplace

[This post has been removed]

Posted by richrob

[This post has been removed] Foundation Repair San Antonio, Tx

New Post Sign in to write a new post.