What time did you get?
2 4 5 6
2 4 5 6
Posted by mamabarry

30 minutes

Posted by rloveking

I got 17 minutes! It's the best of my group.

Posted by del_grande

I think the first reports of "downtown sold out" last year were at the 1:30 mark

Posted by rloveking del_grande

del_grande wrote:
I think the first reports of "downtown sold out" last year were at the 1:30 mark
I hour :30 minutes? Or 1 minute 30 seconds?

Posted by sarena redhasta

loki3617 wrote:
51 mins. anyone remember when how long downtown rooms lasted last year?

1 hr - 1.5hr, the pickings were slim.

Posted by odtopsy

12 minutes here, Embassy Suites it is!!!

Posted by helenbb del_grande

del_grande wrote:

Intersting... someone else said 30 minute mark... I'm crossing my fingers...

Posted by hoidy

I think they sold out of downtown in 90 minutes last year, but that was with the glitch that allowed a bunch of extra people in in front of everyone so I'm hopeful they'll last a bit longer. I'm at 1:15, so fingers crossed...

Posted by robbo helenbb

helenbb wrote:
I got 3 hours 30 minutes, but my husband got 30 minutes! Just hoping there will still be downtown rooms by then...
I'm still getting a message saying that they will assing a time. 

Posted by alans robbo

robbo wrote:
helenbb wrote:
I got 3 hours 30 minutes, but my husband got 30 minutes! Just hoping there will still be downtown rooms by then...
Refresh

Posted by helenbb robbo

robbo wrote:
helenbb wrote:

Refresh the page!!!!

Posted by timbery30 robbo

robbo wrote:
helenbb wrote:
Reload your page if its still "assessing".

Posted by redhasta helenbb

helenbb wrote:
del_grande wrote:

Intersting... someone else said 30 minute mark... I'm crossing my fingers...
I know we got one at westin somewhere around an hour last year, but there was not too many left there at that time.

Posted by bsims315

35 minutes and counting here

Posted by helenbb

In another thread, someone said the Embassy was gone in 5 minutes.

Posted by gator flash

Our wait time was 2 minutes 30 seconds. Our first time getting a chance to stay in a connected hotel. Our first choice was sold out for double beds but we got a king. Embassy for us.

Posted by mixmaster

Like my last year time (1hr:30min), I got one of the last rooms. It only showed 2 hotels left (JW and my final choice), I want to take the JW, as it showed rooms available, but when checking out, it would clear.

Jeez, this new system. I get it about "fair", but sometimes.....

Posted by sir roran9

We have six family memebrs going. We got 20 minutes, 21 minutes, 35 minutes, 2 hours 20 minutes, 3 hours 20 minutes, and 3 hoiurs 48 minutes.  All of us were logged on separate systems at noon. We have another 8 people in our group. Not sure how they did.

Posted by lore seeker

I'm curious - when did you guys buy your badges on Friday? I bought mine right at noon and I got 3 hours, 40 minutes wait time. I'm curious to see if there's any correlation between how soon one bought badges and how long of a wait time you have.

And yes, I know GenCon's party line that it's totally random, so don't bother bringing it up.

Posted by helenbb gator flash

gator flash wrote:
Our wait time was 2 minutes 30 seconds. Our first time getting a chance to stay in a connected hotel. Our first choice was sold out for double beds but we got a king. Embassy for us.

That's great! Thanks for the report.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
2 4 5 6