KFG Wednesday Gaming returns this year....
Posted by kfgdraven

rz3wg4mattingly, are you a member of the KFG Facebook page?

Posted by rz3wg4mattingly

I wasn't.  I just went out and hit join group.  Is there a stringent vetting process?

Posted by kfgdraven

All the membership requests are reviewed to make sure the account isn't a bot.  

Posted by mystykal

Can we get that link to sign up site agai. I did not see it in your other posts Draven. Thank you.

Posted by kfgdraven

It's in the first link where it says "THIS LINK", but it's kind of hard to see. Here's a direct link: http://friendsofgravity.com/rpgsignup/

Posted by zelgar

If people are interested, I could run a couple of Wilderness Kids adventures (all of the PC's are teenagers in the 1950's) using the Ubiquity System (Hollow Earth Expedition) or a HEX adventure at the Ram in the morning.

Posted by kfgdraven

I think the final schedule is up. 

Posted by mborn13

The event schedule says that Scott is running Deadlands at the Ram in the morning but the description of the event says Ram afternoon. Just wondering which it is. 

Posted by kfgdraven mborn13

mborn13 wrote:
The event schedule says that Scott is running Deadlands at the Ram in the morning but the description of the event says Ram afternoon. Just wondering which it is. 
He's running in the morning

Posted by kfgdraven

And just a reminder registration for KFG Wednesday 2016 starts this Saturday at noon, EDT.

Posted by kfgdraven

Just a reminder, 2016 KFG Event Registration begins tomorrow at noon EDT.   

Posted by alans

In!

Posted by kfgdraven

Events are opening now.  Just put your name in the "name" field, number of slots in "comments", and use a junk email address.  We don't want your email. 

Posted by kfgdraven

Two more games filled.  One more with a single slot.  Still have room in some BECMI D&D and Paranoia too, among other things. 

Posted by braewe

When you click on this topic, next to the games, it says FULL so folks may think everything is full and not go to the signup link. Or am I the only one who thought that? I went to try to get a backup position and was pleasantly surprised.

Posted by alans braewe

braewe wrote:
When you click on this topic, next to the games, it says FULL so folks may think everything is full and not go to the signup link. Or am I the only one who thought that? I went to try to get a backup position and was pleasantly surprised.
Yes, I see what you mean...

Posted by kfgdraven

Braewe, which game?  On the front page?

In other news, 5 more games are full and several others are nearing capacity. 

Posted by alans

She means where it says this:
"Ram (Morning) - FULL"  for each set of slots. :)

Posted by kfgdraven

What browser are you using?  I'm not seeing that on Edge. 

Posted by braewe

It's in this series of posts, the very first post where it lists all the games. For each set, it has a FULL on the first line.  **Important** 2016 KFG Wednesday Gaming registration is scheduled for Saturday July 9 at NOON at THIS LINKComing in to Indy early and looking for something to do? For the 11th straight year, the Kentucky Fried Gamers (KFG) will be hosting events on Tuesday evening 8/2 and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on 8/3.  To stay up to date on last minute changes, check out our Facebook page located here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/KentuckyFriedGamers/ . We'll also be having our Tuesday Night Pub Crawl in the evening. Stay tuned for more details.As of 6/21, here's the game list. A lot of really good games on the schedule.Ram (Morning) - FULL

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.