Filling Td group
Posted by larryanthony

I have 3 (possibily 4)  extra tickets for a TD run on Thursday. Am I permitted to seek interested persons to join my group of 6? Am I permitted to request payment equal to the face value in either cash or generic tickets?

Thanks

Posted by mhayward1978 larryanthony

larryanthony wrote:
I have 3 (possibily 4)  extra tickets for a TD run on Thursday. Am I permitted to seek interested persons to join my group of 6? Am I permitted to request payment equal to the face value in either cash or generic tickets?
Thanks

Without speaking to any GenCon policy issues on ticket resales, you'll probably have better luck finding interested parties in the True Dungeon forums at truedungeon.com.

Posted by larryanthony

already posted there. Just looking to open it up to more people.

Posted by boc_mage

What time on Thursday? I'm looking for a late run due to schedule conflicts. 

Posted by boc_mage larryanthony

larryanthony wrote:
Thanks
Many people schedule/buy out runs and sell the extras. Per policy (if i recall) you can't sell for above listed price. You can trade for cash or equivalent generics. Or in some cases you can swap, ie i have extra ticket(s) to run X and want run Y. With TD this happens/is necessary at times. 

Posted by hawkeye

From the old Forum ( http://community.gencon.com/forums/t/36234.aspx )

You cannot buy tickets, sell tickets, or offer anything of value in exchange for the opportunity to get tickets to any events. NO EXCEPTIONS. The ONLY way I can allow ticket exchanges here is exact like for like; I would let you trade a TD ticket at one time for one at another time, with no further consideration allowed.First time, I delete the post, second time, you're on a month ban. Fair warning.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.