Wooden D20 Bag Workshop 2023
Posted by kindcraftsltd

Hi all! Last year I hosted some crafting classes that included a wooden D20 bag that you stitch together and I got such amazing and positive feedback for it. This year, I'm bringing back that workshop! There will be 4-5 time slots available, and wanted to check interest to see if a 5th class would be helpful. I'm also open to suggestions if there's a craft you just gotta try. Thanks all and I can't wait to see you this year!

Posted by smarty_213

How large was each class in terms of attendees?

Posted by anthonybarnstable

I absolutely loved this event so much last year! My wife is very interested in signing up for it this year! Is it easier to add extra time slots or just increase capacity at your existing time slots? Is the question more if an additional time slot is helpful or also a question asking the community what time they would want the fifth slot to be in order for it to be helpful? 

Posted by kindcraftsltd smarty_213

smarty_213 wrote:
How large was each class in terms of attendees?
Last year I think they had about 18 people. This year I chose the max amount of 24.

Posted by kindcraftsltd anthonybarnstable

[email protected] wrote:
I absolutely loved this event so much last year! My wife is very interested in signing up for it this year! Is it easier to add extra time slots or just increase capacity at your existing time slots? Is the question more if an additional time slot is helpful or also a question asking the community what time they would want the fifth slot to be in order for it to be helpful? 
Thanks so much for attending! Hopefully she can get in!

I was thinking maybe a Saturday evening class. If the ones I have now sell out then I might add the extra Saturday option. As far as the number of people per class, I chose the max number allowed, which was 24. 

Hopefully that helped! :) 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.