How do I cancel an event I have Submitted
Posted by nascragman

I was entering events on different days and accidentally duplicated one.  Same time/Game/everything.

I can't find a button to delete or cancel an event, so I just changed the name to "Cancel this event please".

Is there a way to handle this?  I'd hate to see this in the catalog.  :-)

Posted by nascragman

RPG21192474

Cancel this please - Duplicate    Sep 17th (Fri) 7:00 pm    0.5 hrs    Cost: $2

Posted by roderick

Send a note to [email protected]

Posted by nascragman

I've sent a couple.  I know you guys are crazy busy right now, but I really would hate for this to end up in the catalog

Posted by helenbb

Man, I would LOVE to sign up for an event called 'Cancel this event please'! I'm being facetious, but honestly, that's sounding more and more like a fun event.

Maybe it could inspire a future NASCRAG actual event? ;)

Posted by nascragman

It reminds me of the team whose name was "All teams below here have been eliminated".  That way when we posted the advancement list

Posted by nascragman

Event cancelled.  thank you

Posted by quarex helenbb

helenbb wrote:
Man, I would LOVE to sign up for an event called 'Cancel this event please'! I'm being facetious, but honestly, that's sounding more and more like a fun event.
Maybe it could inspire a future NASCRAG actual event? ;)
I 100% had this same reaction.  I would sign up immediately for an event that read like an error/meta joke about events.  "TEST EVENT DO NOT USE - THURSDAY 83 P.M., HORTICULTURAL HALL ROOM 0"

Posted by helenbb nascragman

nascragman wrote:
It reminds me of the team whose name was "All teams below here have been eliminated".  That way when we posted the advancement list

Our team name is along those same lines (but not quite as creative). The first time the team came together, the NASCRAG announcer told everyone to come up with a team name... 'something witty and clever'... So guess what our team was named? ;)

Posted by quarex

I was torn between embarrassment and delight when my trivia team (which was one man and 7-8 women at the time) went with the name "Sister Wives" for a few sessions.

Wait what is this topic supposed to be about again?  Oh, wow, we have really taken this places

Posted by helenbb

I'll get this thread back on topic!

Cancel this thread, please.....

No, wait!  ;)

Posted by roderick helenbb

helenbb wrote:
I'll get this thread back on topic!
Cancel this thread, please.....
No, wait!  ;)

Reeeally??

New Post Sign in to write a new post.