Looking For a Room for 3 GM's
Normal
Small
Posted by otthawk1

Aerodrome GamesWe are looking for ( The Embassy Suites Indianapolis – Downtown or JW Marriott ) we have need to drop 3 folk into a room if we can .. we would be willing to pick up the entire room if it is for Wednesday - Monday or at least till Sunday.We have 9 GM's and our wait times started at 7:30 .. we did grab 1 room at the JW.Let us know ..Alex

Normal
Small
Posted by fettsvett201

Still Looking?

Normal
Small
Posted by otthawk1 fettsvett201

Yes we are, do you have something available at one of those two places, we just really need to be close because of the six giant tubs we have to carry across every day LOL

Normal
Small
Posted by fettsvett201

The wife and I have a room at 50 W Washington St., Indianapolis, IN, 46204  (The Conrad Indianapolis). Its .9 miles from the center. 

Only has a king size bed, but may be big enough for a few people with an air mattress and such. 

Didn't realize you need to transport equipment though. Might be a bit of a haul for you. 

If needed, I can talk to the wife and try to convince her. It is the gencon way. 

Steve

EDIT: The dates are from Wednesday the 1st to Sunday the 5th. 

Normal
Small
Posted by halveric

I sent a message over four weeks ago and never heard back.

Normal
Small
Posted by otthawk1 halveric

halveric wrote:
I sent a message over four weeks ago and never heard b

Thanks ,

We are familiar with the Conrad .. their rooms are very tiny lol ... it would not work for us .. thanks tho!

Alex

Normal
Small
Posted by irontk otthawk1

otthawk1 wrote:
halveric wrote:
I sent a message over four weeks ago and never heard b

Thanks ,We are familiar with the Conrad .. their rooms are very tiny lol ... it would not work for us .. thanks tho!
Alex
Are you sure you're talking about the Conrad? Their rooms are quite big. 

Normal
Small
Posted by fatman

If someone has room available in the Conrad, I might be interested. PM me please!

Normal
Small
Posted by magicsquare15

I'm interested.  Wed or Thurs-Sun.  37 yo male.  GM - promoting my game about sheep who are becoming like people.

Normal
Small
Posted by otthawk1

We  do  not have the room .. we are looking for a room for 3 of our GM's .. prefurb the Hyett or J.W. :)

Normal
Small
Posted by neosamuri otthawk1

otthawk1 wrote:
We  do  not have the room .. we are looking for a room for 3 of our GM's .. prefurb the Hyett or J.W. :)
I sent you a message if you are still looking.

Normal
Small
Posted by nlgplayerone otthawk1

otthawk1 wrote:Aerodrome GamesWe are looking for ( The Embassy Suites Indianapolis – Downtown or JW Marriott ) we have need to drop 3 folk into a room if we can .. we would be willing to pick up the entire room if it is for Wednesday - Monday or at least till Sunday.We have 9 GM's and our wait times started at 7:30 .. we did grab 1 room at the JW.Let us know ..Alex
I have a nice condo rented that has room for 3 GMs, but it's about 0.7 miles north of the convention center. Bit of a walk carrying things, but it's a 3 minute Uber ride or 11 minutes by bus.
Check out my post
Email me if this can work for you - uberquatz at gmail.

Normal
Small
Posted by mllungfish

I have a Marriott (skywalk to the ICC) 
with 2 double beds from Wednesday--Sunday but if you are willing to pick up the majority of the room (I just don't need the last day you need) I can change the reservation to include the days you need.

here's the breakdown of pricing with the 4 night I have currently:
-$1,027 w/ 2 occupants
-$685 w/ 3 occupants
-$513 w/ 4 occupants

The total cost of the room was $2,055, so I'm not trying to "make" any money here! 

*I also have an unlimited hotspot I'll share with you, as well as food, gaming supplies (dice/paper/etc.) and anything else I might have. I basically am a walking convenience store! 

​​​​​​

Normal
Small
Posted by baitz mllungfish

@mllung

mllungfish wrote:
I have a Marriott (skywalk to the ICC) 
with 2 double beds from Wednesday--Sunday but if you are willing to pick up the majority of the room (I just don't need the last day you need) I can change the reservation to include the days you need.
here's the breakdown of pricing with the 4 night I have currently:
-$1,027 w/ 2 occupants
-$685 w/ 3 occupants
-$513 w/ 4 occupants
The total cost of the room was $2,055, so I'm not trying to "make" any money here! 
*I also have an unlimited hotspot I'll share with you, as well as food, gaming supplies (dice/paper/etc.) and anything else I might have. I basically am a walking convenience store! 
​​​​​​
Still have 3 spots I'm this room?

Normal
Small
Posted by otthawk1

Baitz .. we did not have the rooms , we were looking for them .. but we worked out 2 more rooms so we are good. 

Sorry we cant help you out .. but lots of folks looking for roommates now!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.