2 Roommates Needed! Omni Severin
Posted by lawnmunchkin

Hey there!

I am looking for 2 friends or a couple who are looking to share a room for Gen Con this year. We had some people back out so now I need some people to room with!

The room is at the Omni Severin which is super close to the food trucks and the convention centre. My reservation is from Wednesday to Sunday. The room is two beds.

Currently the people in the room are myself and my boyfriend and we will be there the whole time. My buddy is coming up just for Friday night / Saturday / Sunday and is going to get a rollaway bed. 

Honestly, I'm not in the room much, I'm just there to sleep. So if that is your thing you likely will have the place to yourself most of the time! 

For Wed & Thurs night we would be splitting the cost 50/50. For Friday/Sat it will be split 5 ways so save some extra money that you can put towards buying more stuff! :D

If you are interested let me know and we can chat it up and see if we mesh. 

At this time I'm really only looking for two people, sorry single travelers!

Posted by morairtym

If you have problems finding two people and are okay with one let me know.

Posted by asgelb

I also may be interested - I have a room nearby but my friend backed out, so if I can't find replacements I may give it up and be willing to join you guys. It would just be me (36 yo married male)

Posted by evilbetty

What be the total cost for the entire event?

Posted by gamesnfo88

I'm interested in the room myself. For sure one person, but there's a chance there may be two. I'm curious as to what the total cost would be as well. 

Thank you. 

Posted by yoshidwyn

I would be interested as well.

Posted by lawnmunchkin

For pricing, it is going to vary. Currently the room price is listed with 2 people, but for each additional guest after 2 it is an extra $10/person per night. If we assume there will be 4 people in the room, then the cost for all 4 nights should be $904 before taxes. After taxes it would be approximately $1,060.00.

You would be looking at approximately $240 each with 4 people, and $310 if there are 3 people in the room. 

I would prefer having two people if possible, so preference will go to anyone looking for two people.

Let me know!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.