Pandasaurus Events
Posted by fabdul00

Is Pandasaurus not doing any events this year? They are usually my favorites. I was not able to find them on the events list!

Posted by piggystarfish

While I do not know for certain if Pandasaurus is planning on having any events, they do continue to add events to the site through the upcoming weeks, so hopefully they show up in the next couple days!

Posted by helenbb

Yes, a bunch of miniature painting events just got added this morning... like dozens of events. Make sure to check all of the way to event registration to see what comes in!

Posted by rgresch

I haven't been following where Persona 5 Royal is at in development. I was looking forward to trying it last year. Hopefully it is available to demo this year. 

Posted by hahnarama piggystarfish

piggystarfish wrote:
While I do not know for certain if Pandasaurus is planning on having any events, they do continue to add events to the site through the upcoming weeks, so hopefully they show up in the next couple days!

They always seem to drop late. Last year they dropped a few weeks after Soul Crushing Sunday.

Posted by abiled56

I still have faith that Pandasaurus will have some sort of event this year.

Block Blast

Posted by ivyontori

It seems Pandasaurus isn't listed for events this year, but it might be worth checking their website or social media for any updates. tiktok followers

New Post Sign in to write a new post.