Getting ready for Badge Registration and Housing!
Posted by wells

4:21. Doomed!

Posted by rleebyers

2:33. Unlikely, but remotely possible. Just enough to give me a bit of hope only to see it dashed.

Posted by jimdigris

Based on past years, all the downtown rooms will be taken around 1:45.

Posted by donaldbain jimdigris

jimdigris wrote:
Based on past years, all the downtown rooms will be taken around 1:45.
My lottery time?  1:49. 

Posted by nyjets

If every hotel is  sold out completely by the time my time is called upon, is there a list of hotels that are within striking distance of the convention center? Thanks!

Posted by altrail

Would appreciate any answer to the following question, which I can’t find answered anywhere else:

If I bought one badge prior to the lottery deadline and got my lottery time, then bought two additional badges today (Saturday), am I eligible for one room or two when my time comes on Sunday?

Posted by jimdigris nyjets

nyjets wrote:
If every hotel is  sold out completely by the time my time is called upon, is there a list of hotels that are within striking distance of the convention center? Thanks!
It is likely that all of the participating hotels are holding rooms back for people who are desperate enough.  They will be willing to give you a room for an arm and a leg.  However, within a couple of days, additional rooms on the periphery will show up in the housing block.

Posted by nyjets jimdigris

jimdigris wrote:
nyjets wrote:
It is likely that all of the participating hotels are holding rooms back for people who are desperate enough.  They will be willing to give you a room for an arm and a leg.  However, within a couple of days, additional rooms on the periphery will show up in the housing block.
Thanks!!!!

Posted by austicke altrail

altrail wrote:If I bought one badge prior to the lottery deadline and got my lottery time, then bought two additional badges today (Saturday), am I eligible for one room or two when my time comes on Sunday?

Two.

Posted by bekean austicke

austicke wrote:
altrail wrote:If I bought one badge prior to the lottery deadline and got my lottery time, then bought two additional badges today (Saturday), am I eligible for one room or two when my time comes on Sunday? heardle

Two.
If you bought one badge before the lottery deadline and later purchased two additional badges, the number of hotel rooms you can book will likely be determined by the number of badges you had before the lottery deadline. Therefore, you would likely be eligible for one room when your time comes on Sunday.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.