High Programmer
Posted by galvatron42

Did the person that did the high programmer events page stop doing it? I wanted to view the event list from 2022 but there is nothing after 2021. I hope they continue this year. That was by far my favorite place to search for events. It was also nice to look back at the previous year to get ideas of what to look for this year.

Posted by donaldbain

I can see it.

https://gencon.eventdb.us/?fbclid=IwAR0wtwRoNVLrYLcL8PE0u8alKdzQ2VHSDk-vc39xcsEq_6ShHkn9phssOc8

Posted by galvatron42 donaldbain

Thank you. I have always used the highprogrammer site and was wondering if they were still active. This will do though. Thank you again!

Posted by tdb

Yeah, highprogrammer's site wasn't updated last year, and at some point his database got corrupted.  If you click on a prior year you'll see they all point to the 2021 catalog.

The eventdb site works great for the current year's events.  I do miss the historical searching capability from highprogrammer, but so it goes.

Posted by scottcarroll

[This post has been removed]

Posted by leonard288

Posted by helenbb

2 posts above this are spam. Mods?

Posted by e4mafia

Alan most certainly was doing Pelor's work for us nerds.

Posted by brawna

Posted by nesbit37

If you’re looking for historical event data you can view events from every Gen Con at www.best50yearsingaming.com

Posted by tdb nesbit37

nesbit37 wrote:
If you’re looking for historical event data you can view events from every Gen Con at www.best50yearsingaming.com

That's exactly what I needed!  Thank you so much!

Posted by e4mafia

Alan was also what I felt like to only other GM on earth aside from me who would run Leverage at cons. You still around my friend?

Posted by revali galvatron42

galvatron42 wrote:
Did the person that did the high programmer events page stop doing it? I wanted to view the event list from 2022 but there is nothing after 2021. I hope they continue this year. That was by far my favorite place to search for events. It was also nice to look back at the previous year to get ideas of what to look for this year.
The fact that there are no updates on the events page after 2021, as you mentioned, could suggest that maintenance of the page has been discontinued or temporarily halted. It's possible that the website owner or administrator may have more information about the current status of the page and its maintenance

Posted by quarex

AI Spam is getting so close to fitting in! 

Posted by roderick quarex

quarex wrote:
AI Spam is getting so close to fitting in! 

I flagged it to Mike - he says it seems legit based on meta data, but yeah. 

Posted by witheoper

New Post Sign in to write a new post.