VIG forum
Posted by indynat

Hey, where did the VIG forum go?

Posted by roderick

It's still there. 

Posted by quarex

You have to believe in yourself to see it, Indynat; you can do it!

Posted by ewamba

I also can’t find the VIG forum. I am a VIG but was not able to attend this year so I rolled over my badge. But I can’t seem to find the form anymore.

Posted by helenbb

Email [email protected] and they should be able to fix it for you.

Posted by roderick

Try https://www.gencon.com/forums/19-vigs

If it comes up that it can't be found, then contact the email Helenbb posted above. 

Roderick Robertson
Forum Coordinator 
Gen Con, LLC. 

Posted by ewamba roderick

roderick wrote:
Try https://www.gencon.com/forums/19-vigs
If it comes up that it can't be found, then contact the email Helenbb posted above. 
Roderick Robertson
Forum Coordinator 
Gen Con, LLC. 
Thank you! I tried the link and it didn't show up, so I will email them. :-) Thank you for your help!

Posted by narzat

You probably already thought of this, but you have to be logged in to your account to see the VIG forum.  Sometimes the site logs me out after a certain period of time, so I’ve had occasional where I went looking for the forum and couldn’t see it either.

Posted by ewamba narzat

narzat wrote:
You probably already thought of this, but you have to be logged in to your account to see the VIG forum.  Sometimes the site logs me out after a certain period of time, so I’ve had occasional where I went looking for the forum and couldn’t see it either.
Hi! Thanks for the thought. I have beenlogged in. :-) Still no Forum

Posted by sandybunny

I am not seeing the Vig forum ether.  I have emailed them but have not heard back from them

Posted by mikeboozer sandybunny

sandybunny wrote:
I am not seeing the Vig forum ether.  I have emailed them but have not heard back from them

If you are not seeing the Forum you have probably rolled your badge over and have not been added back to the list yet.
If you went to the show or had a 2021 badge make sure you ae signed in to your account. Yo cannot see the VIG forum if you are not.

I will add rolled VIG's back in a few weeks.

Mike

Posted by sandybunny mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
sandybunny wrote:

If you are not seeing the Forum you have probably rolled your badge over and have not been added back to the list yet.
If you went to the show or had a 2021 badge make sure you ae signed in to your account. Yo cannot see the VIG forum if you are not.I will add rolled VIG's back in a few
weeks.
Mike
Thank you for your help I was wondering if you could tell me if I am still part of the Vig program because I did not roll of my badge this year put I do intend to come next year

Posted by lehane mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
sandybunny wrote:

If you went to the show or had a 2021 badge make sure you ae signed in to your account. Yo cannot see the VIG forum if you are not.I will add rolled VIG's back in a few weeks.
Mike
Any update on the rolled VIG's being added back in?

Posted by trodomir mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
sandybunny wrote:

If you went to the show or had a 2021 badge make sure you ae signed in to your account. Yo cannot see the VIG forum if you are not.I will add rolled VIG's back in a few weeks.
Mike
It's been a few months, when are we going to be added back?

Posted by mikeboozer

Expect an email from [email protected] this week about this and other VIG related topics.

Mike

Posted by getnewrev

[This post has been removed]

Posted by mikeboozer

If you are a VIG and did not receive an email from me last week please email us [email protected]

Mike

Posted by sandybunny mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
If you are a VIG and did not receive an email from me last week please email us [email protected]
Mike
I just sent an email thank you for your help hope to hear from you soon 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.