Double shipping charged
Posted by dautzen64

I bought a badge several weeks ago, adding for shipping.

Now I just bought some event tickets, and was charged for shipping AGAIN. Why? Are the tickets going to be sent separately from the badge? Or will a credit be issued to me?

And what if I get more events before the cutoff? 

Posted by narzat

The cutoff was last night at 1159pm Eastern time.  If you selected USPS priority mail, then it should all come in one packet.  Probably worth checking "My Packets" under your account on the site to see what it is saying.  If you were actually double charged and they are being shipped, then emailing customer service is your best bet.

Posted by dautzen64 narzat

narzat wrote:
The cutoff was last night at 1159pm Eastern time.  If you selected USPS priority mail, then it should all come in one packet.  Probably worth checking "My Packets" under your account on the site to see what it is saying.  If you were actually double charged and they are being shipped, then emailing customer service is your best bet.

One of these days, I will have to LEAD with emailing customer service first LOL. Thanks narzat, this old man needs reminding.

I do see the tickets listed with my badge, but I did order them early this morning hoping to avoid the will call lines. But I will see what customer service says.

Posted by narzat

Good luck!  I don't blame you for trying here first, customer service is busy and folks here often have quick answers :)

Posted by dautzen64

Well, customer service rolled a nat 20 and have refunded the extra shipping fee. Thanks customer service team!

Now if only the good rolls had continued, and I not gotten rear-ended today…

Posted by dautzen64

I just saw an email that said the refund is because nothing needs shipped, but 2 of the events have over tickets. So maybe will call will be needed!

Posted by mikeboozer

Hello!

Anything ordered after June 16th is automatically sent to Will Call.

We begin printing tickets and badges to be shipped starting today and lock our system our of anything else being sent via USPS.

Mike 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.