[Offering To Share Room] Conrad Downtown, King Bed available, looking for 3+ Wed.-Sun.
Normal
Small
Posted by jbship628

Since I was having a hard time getting into a room to share, I just went and booked a room out of bloc myself.  It is a King Room at The Conrad which is 2 blocks from the con.  

I am willing to sleep in my bag chair, so that leaves a lot of floor space, what looks like a short couch (according to the picture), and the king bed open.

I'm hoping to get at least 3 people to share the room with.  Total room cost from Wednesday to Sunday is $1713.  So if we have 4 people that breaks the room into shares of $429 per person.  I think we could easily get a 5th person into the room, but 4 is acceptable to me.

Bit of a time crunch though as I can only cancel the room until Sunday the 29th if no one is interested. So if you are interested, please e-mail me at mr.j.blankenship@gmail.com

In case anyone is wondering, I'm a 39 yo male and this is my 7th Gen Con.  I'm from Iowa and I teach science and coach robotics and don't drink or smoke.  I'm cool. (IMO)  I just didn't know I was coming this year until a few days ago.

Normal
Small
Posted by ultimaniac

I sent an email to you!

Normal
Small
Posted by mattfoster

Also emailed you (fellow science teacher!)

Normal
Small
Posted by tygre

Emailed, and, humorously, a Physics Teacher.

Normal
Small
Posted by ansonfrog

I'm married to a science teacher, if that helps!  *emailed!*

Normal
Small
Posted by jbship628

Just woke up, I will start getting back to people. 

Science teachers (and spouses) of the world unite!

Normal
Small
Posted by jbship628

I had a duo back out on me. Looking for 1 or 2 more people.  

If we get 1 more person, cost $429.

If we get 2 more people, cost is $343.

The Conrad is connected to the Skywalk if that is important to you.

Normal
Small
Posted by blues686

Hi im interested to stay thursday night to sunday 

if there is space please let me know

Normal
Small
Posted by treloar

Me and a buddy would be very interested! 

Normal
Small
Posted by treloar

And I'm a nursing student if that helps! Lol! Go science!
dannyschurr@gmail.com

New Post Sign in to write a new post.