Og the Role Playing Game gauging interest
Normal
Small
Posted by felwred

I have been going to Gencon for several years now and had always wanted to run a game at the con. I am curious if something like that may be of interest (or am I citing too obscure and/or too old of a game).

Normal
Small
Posted by halveric

Never played it, but I looked it up. It looks hilarious. I'd be down for it.

Normal
Small
Posted by it can be fun to run away felwred

felwred wrote:
I have been going to Gencon for several years now and had always wanted to run a game at the con. I am curious if something like that may be of interest (or am I citing too obscure and/or too old of a game).

I'm not sure that it's possible to go too obscure for Gen Con, ...

And Og looks hilarious.

Normal
Small
Posted by thag13

as a GM and a player.  I can say that Og can be a fun game ,....with the correct group and GM,

I lot of folks would need to got out of their comfort zones to enjoy it, but I love this silly game 

Normal
Small
Posted by it can be fun to run away

Would it be a good fit for the late-night gaming until midnight time slots?

Normal
Small
Posted by uriel-393 it can be fun to run away

it can be fun to run away wrote:
felwred wrote:

I'm not sure that it's possible to go too obscure for Gen Con, ...And Og looks hilarious.
I have a copy of Creeks & Crawdads here somewhere...

Normal
Small
Posted by it can be fun to run away uriel-393

uriel-393 wrote:
it can be fun to run away wrote:
felwred wrote:

I'm not sure that it's possible to go too obscure for Gen Con, ...And Og looks hilarious.
I have a copy of Creeks & Crawdads here somewhere...

Holy Crap you didn't make that up!

I don't know whether there's a "Wildly Obscure Games" section, but maybe there should be.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.