Booked for 2018
Normal
Small
Posted by qwaserity

"YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! OH, DAMN YOU! GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!" - (camera pans to reveal the half-destroyed Statue of Liberty sticking out of the sand)

I just checked this out and it's already sold out. It would not surprise me that posting on this forum caused a rush to buy out this deal...

Normal
Small
Posted by raidkillsbugsded qwaserity

qwaserity wrote:
"YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! OH, DAMN YOU! GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!" - (camera pans to reveal the half-destroyed Statue of Liberty sticking out of the sand)
I just checked this out and it's already sold out. It would not surprise me that posting on this forum caused a rush to buy out this deal...

Well, yeah...it was a pretty good deal.​

Normal
Small
Posted by braewe

Yeah. I decided to go for this too. Debating on what to do with the Conrad room I have.

Normal
Small
Posted by father bloodlust braewe

braewe wrote:
Yeah. I decided to go for this too. Debating on what to do with the Conrad room I have.

How much is it?

Normal
Small
Posted by braewe

$240 a night but only a King. So the Holiday Inn double double was amazing.

Normal
Small
Posted by lordnlkon braewe

braewe wrote:
$240 a night but only a King. So the Holiday Inn double double was amazing.

Yeah if you prepaid and didn't care about cancellation penalty. They had it for $114 a night, which was pretty ridiculous. I opted for the 6 person suite, refundable for $180 a night, still a really good deal. We would prefer staying at the Omni again, so going to hope we get lucky with the lottery next year and I can book there but if not, $180 a night is still a really good deal. 

Normal
Small
Posted by divachelle

I've booked my backup room as well. I'll have to cancel a few days later on, but it's good for now.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
1 2 3 5