Tuesday night gaming?
1 3 5 6 7
1 3 5 6 7
Posted by dranthor

I went out of lottery to get my hotel.

Posted by thewildferret dranthor

dranthor wrote:
I went out of lottery to get my hotel.
Nice... I started trying to get into that hotel right at the end of GenCon last year... settled for an apartment away but have parking right next to the convention center.

Posted by pshep999 rhone1

rhone1 wrote:
I'm thinking about bringing Gloomhaven and maybe making a day (or more?) of it.  Anyone potentially interested in playing this Monday or Tuesday?
I would love to play on Monday. Have been wanting to play it for awhile now and I doubt I will have the chance any time before then. How early do you want to start and where at? I am guessing I will be in Indy by 830 a.m.

rhone1 wrote:
I'm thinking about bringing Gloomhaven and maybe making a day (or more?) of it.  Anyone potentially interested in playing this Monday or Tuesday?
Which hotel lobby/area or vicinity would you be setting up to play Monday? Just wondering because I am booking a different room for Monday than my other nights so I can try and get close to where we would be playing at if possible. Not trying to be a creeper haha:)

Posted by rhone1

I'm staying at the downtown Marriott.  I'll post more when I know the exact details.  I'm working on renting a small conference room at one of the downtown hotels for the day so we'll have space and others can game as well.  Nothing solid now, but I should have final details in a month or so.

rhone1 wrote:
I'm staying at the downtown Marriott.  I'll post more when I know the exact details.  I'm working on renting a small conference room at one of the downtown hotels for the day so we'll have space and others can game as well.  Nothing solid now, but I should have final details in a month or so.
Ok sweet that will work out well. I’m staying at the Crowne on Monday. 

Posted by dranthor

Hey if that doesn't work I can try to rent something at the westin where I am staying for tuesday

Posted by quarex

Thanks, this thread; I had no idea things were going on this early.  Made even stranger by the fact that I have actually arrived on Monday myself the last two years; guess my one friend that I managed to convince to break the "getting there too late" cycle and I were just too busy doing things around town and not looking to see whether other gamers were there in force already.

Good lesson to learn, though; if your friend group is stymieing your efforts to get to Gen-Con earlier, try splintering off into a smaller faction to act as the advance guard!  :)

Posted by pshep999

Just checking in with everyone as the time quickly approaches. I still plan to be in town Monday around 9 a.m. and would love to game Monday and Tuesday. Have heard the possibility of Gloomhaven from rhone1 and dranthor offered to run a game(s) as well. Definitely still interested just seeing where everyone is at on their plans.

Posted by thewildferret

I'm still game although I get in on Tuesday instead of Monday. Figured Tuesday night gaming and then seeing what is happening on Weds for more gaming ;)

Posted by eingellis

I'm still in! Arriving on Tuesday as well. 

Posted by dranthor

I should be in by around 3 or 4 tuesday and will definitely run one or two games.  One will be star wars heavily modified d20 system. Not sure what the other one will be  probably let those who are there and want to play decide. I'm book at the westin so I figure we can play there. or at the Marriott where rhone1  mentioned.  I'll post more closer to time.

Posted by pshep999 dranthor

dranthor wrote:
I should be in by around 3 or 4 tuesday and will definitely run one or two games.  One will be star wars heavily modified d20 system. Not sure what the other one will be  probably let those who are there and want to play decide. I'm book at the westin so I figure we can play there. or at the Marriott where rhone1  mentioned.  I'll post more closer to time.
sounds great count me in!

Posted by thewildferret

I'll have a +1 if that makes any difference :) I'm looking forward to some pre-con festivities :)

Posted by rrushford

Does anybody know how to put up a “sticky” post, something that stays up at the top of the forum?  I’d like to see a list of places and games that people will be playing on Tuesday and Wednesday. It would be a easy way to find out which hotels are going to be most active and also maybe be a place for people to post when they’re looking for players. 

Posted by thewildferret rrushford

rrushford wrote:
Does anybody know how to put up a “sticky” post, something that stays up at the top of the forum?  I’d like to see a list of places and games that people will be playing on Tuesday and Wednesday. It would be a easy way to find out which hotels are going to be most active and also maybe be a place for people to post when they’re looking for players. 

One of the admins or moderators should have the ability to do that. Might try and get in touch with one of them. 

Posted by dranthor

well I've got two Rpg games I'm willing to run tuesday for sure and possibly wednesday. One is Star Wars d20 modified. and one is HARP fantasy.  figure 4-8 people each.  If people are interested in more of either of these I can try to run something else just will not be as ready as these two will be.  I'm in the westin. Did anyone get a gaming room for us to meet in? If not I'll contact westin and see if I can get one for tuesday afternoon/night.  I'll aslo let you know before the week of gencon about what time I will be available on Tuesday and where we can meet.  Look forward to playing with everyone..

Posted by pshep999 dranthor

dranthor wrote:
well I've got two Rpg games I'm willing to run tuesday for sure and possibly wednesday. One is Star Wars d20 modified. and one is HARP fantasy.  figure 4-8 people each.  If people are interested in more of either of these I can try to run something else just will not be as ready as these two will be.  I'm in the westin. Did anyone get a gaming room for us to meet in? If not I'll contact westin and see if I can get one for tuesday afternoon/night.  I'll aslo let you know before the week of gencon about what time I will be available on Tuesday and where we can meet.  Look forward to playing with everyone..
Count me in for both on Tuesday for sure! Thank you!

Posted by roderick thewildferret

thewildferret wrote:One of the admins or moderators should have the ability to do that. Might try and get in touch with one of them. 

We have the ability, yes, but have decided not to. 

If people keep posting to the thread, it will "stay at the top" without being 'sticky'. 

Roderick Robertson
Forum Coordinator 
Gen Con, LLC. 

Posted by the orange mailman

Just viewing this now.  Where will people be gaming on Tuesday pm?

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 3 5 6 7
1 3 5 6 7