Tuesday night gaming?
3 4 5 7
3 4 5 7
Posted by sweet butterfly

Hmm. Previous post looks a mess. Not sure why. Trying reformatting, see if it helps. (p.s, - This is my first Gen Con and first time trying to post, Please be gentle.)I will be arriving on Tuesday also and would love to do some board gaming! I am a lifelong gamer in the process of catching up with modern games. I have learned a ton of new games in the last six months and am eager to keep learning more. (Gen Con will be my fifth con this year!) Along with some highly-ranked games that I have played, like Pandemic and 7 Wonders Ra and El Grande, these are some of the games I already know I like a lot and would love to play again:Quacks of Q: I love Quacks!Obsession: Really like this game; have played it twice.Burgle Bros.: have played once; loved it; not found in the Gen Con library database; would need some guidance.These are some (less common?) games I would really love to learn, especially since I am vetting new titles for my local gaming friends:Dead Men Tell No TalesIndigo: some say Indigo is a better gateway game than Carcassonne (which I do like)Glüx: not found in the Gen Con library databaseKigi: also not found in the GC library databaseMajolica: resembles Azul but only superficially? not found in the GC library databaseI would be very excited to have the chance to play any or all of these two lists on Tuesday / Wednesday but I am very flexible and am open to playing almost anything. You will see from my list that I have not included anything with lots of fighting or war themes.I will be on foot downtown on Tuesday (staying outside of downtown Tuesday night) and checking into the Hyatt on Wednesday.This is so much fun!

Posted by sweet butterfly

Well, not sure why my carriage returns didn’t come through. Any suggestions? I copied and pasted from a LibreOffice document.

Posted by helenbb

If anyone is interested in doing the Escape Rooms on Tuesday night, my husband bought tickets for IU Time Warp at 6:05 pm and Contagion at 7:55 pm at Indy Escape Rooms. These are the same escape rooms that they run during GenCon (that are in the event catalog). 

The location is about a block from the convention center, above the Old Spaghetti Factory. 

https://escaperoomindy.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2f_87_bS4wIVhSCtBh1p1AsZEAAYAyAAEgJBR_D_BwE

Use code SUMMER19 for $2 off per ticket!

Posted by dranthor

So I got word today that the gaming place is closing at 6 so that is a no go.  I think we should meet in the lobby at the Marriott downtown and from there we should be able to find a place If not I got a room with 2 queen and we can play there. I can't believe they won't have areas that we can just sit and play . I know i have in the paSt played in the lobby of hotels. the only thing that would be an issue as I see it is if they haven't got the rooms set up yet.. but that shouldn't be much of a problem I'm planning to run HARP game first and then based on time will do something with star wars... So in order to get together My name is Pam and I will probably have my scooter when we meet up.  I'm thinking I should be there by 1ish ..check in and start around 2 or so  If you aren't going to get there until later I can do one of two things start later or just add you in when you get there. adventure si good for 4-8 players.

Posted by dargo

Hey Tuesday Gamers, sorry to be so late on this, but just found out that I will have a room for Tuesday night. I'd like to get to Indy and play some games. If you have an available spot, I would love to join the group at the Marriott. I can be there around 2.

Posted by pshep999

Ok folks! We have 7 spots open for a game of HARP starting soon at the Marriott. We are on the second floor right above the lobby. 

Posted by pshep999 dargo

dargo wrote:
Hey Tuesday Gamers, sorry to be so late on this, but just found out that I will have a room for Tuesday night. I'd like to get to Indy and play some games. If you have an available spot, I would love to join the group at the Marriott. I can be there around 2.
Come on up. We on up we are here 2nd floor above the lobby.

Posted by pshep999

Marriott not JW Marriott. 

Posted by dranthor

If anyone would like i can try dining again after dinner day 7pm ish let me know or else I'll end Up doing something else tonight I'll check back about 645 and pay where to meet if any enough interest

Posted by the orange mailman

We are at dinner right now but back at our hotel lobby probably 7-7:15 with a stack of games.  Could probably go until 11.  My wife only until 10.

Homewood Suites
211 S. Meridian 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
3 4 5 7
3 4 5 7