Gen Con 2021 - No Rails Adventure Team - Recruiting Game Masters for Physical and Online Events (Harry Potter D&D and More!)
Posted by msteinbo

In 2021 we are again expanding our unique D&D offerings and we need volunteers to help run these events. 2019 and 2020 Gen Con engaged hundreds of people in our sold-out schedule and we want to include you on the team and insider Gen Con experience! 

This year we are running Chapters 1-3 of the Harry Potter 5th Edition D&D campaign and are looking for both physical and online GM’s.  These are self-contained 4-hour RPG adventures that start and continue the story of what happens “Five Years After Voldemort”.  We’ve been blown away by their success and feedback received. 

We are also expanding our large-scale D&D events and may need some extra help in running three Tower of Gygarn events: Battle Royale, Monster vs. Monster Party Clash (Mordenkainen Edition), Wandering Monster Arena Royale, and D&D “Kill Dragon KEEP Dragon” (Colossal Red & Black Dragon) premier events.  These are large scale combat focused events for 6-18 players.  Nothing else like them!

Volunteer Rewards:             
4-Day Gen Con Badge (if you run 4 or more events)              
Hotel Reimbursement (if you run 8 or more events) (some limits apply)             
Cash Payout upon completion of final events ($ per event completed)             
T-Shirt – No Rails Adventure Team Event Judge 

If you have interest in being a Team Member please send me a message and we’ll add you to the email distribution list and get any questions you have answered. I think prior year judges will agree that this is a very rewarding experience. Hope to hear from you and see you at Gen Con 2021 whether live or online!

Posted by qwaserity

Thank you for the "Monday morning Snoopy Happy Dance". I did my first HP D&D last year and LOVED IT!

D&D can be very hit or miss at cons but you've run this for years and always sold out so I gave it a shot. Very excited to see you'll run the first three years since I missed out of them.

Posted by helenbb

I've run the first 2 HP adventures (the 3rd one is new this year, IIRC) and really enjoyed them. I've actually signed up to DM a couple of the HP adventures at in-person Gen Con in September. I am really excited!

Posted by msteinbo qwaserity

qwaserity wrote:
Thank you for the "Monday morning Snoopy Happy Dance". I did my first HP D&D last year and LOVED IT!
D&D can be very hit or miss at cons but you've run this for years and always sold out so I gave it a shot. Very excited to see you'll run the first three years since I missed out of them.

Excellent, so glad you enjoyed it.  We love running these games.  We hope to debut Seven Years after Voldemort (the third in the series) both online and in person for 2021.  Hope to add one new sequel per year plus running all prior story years all for players who have never played.  

Posted by msteinbo helenbb

helenbb wrote:
I've run the first 2 HP adventures (the 3rd one is new this year, IIRC) and really enjoyed them. I've actually signed up to DM a couple of the HP adventures at in-person Gen Con in September. I am really excited!

Glad to have you join the team!  Running these games and seeing the different twists and turns that both players and GMs bring to the table make for some super memorable gaming moments and memories.

Posted by wellcalltill

[This post has been removed]

Posted by josephjohnson msteinbo

[This post has been removed]

Posted by albertopyhy

[This post has been removed]                                                       Interior and exterior painting 

Posted by richrob

[This post has been removed]                                             see packages

New Post Sign in to write a new post.