Badge Reimbursement
Posted by genghis_sean

It just occurred to me that I may not have actually requested badge reimbursement.  Was there a formal process I needed to follow?  I submitted all my collected tickets at Gen Con, and I just kind of assumed that was all I needed to do.  Is there more?

Assuming I've covered myself, when should we expect that reimbursement to take place?

Posted by mikeboozer

There is no GM badge on your account from last year to initiate a reimbursement for your 4-day badge.
These happen automatically after a certain date if you have a duplicate badge.

We only reimburse accounts that have a GM and 4-day (Or any other daily) badge type.
Do you have a GM badge under a different name/account?

Mike Boozer
Customer Service and Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by genghis_sean

So this was only my second year being a GM, so perhaps I missed a step somewhere.  Last year, I bought a 4-day badge and hosted games all day Thursday and then was reimbursed months later for my badge.  This year, I did the same, plus hosted a fifth game on Friday.  What should I do to get my badge reimbursed and receive the money I charged for seats at my table?

Posted by mikeboozer genghis_sean

genghis_sean wrote:
So this was only my second year being a GM, so perhaps I missed a step somewhere.  Last year, I bought a 4-day badge and hosted games all day Thursday and then was reimbursed months later for my badge.  This year, I did the same, plus hosted a fifth game on Friday.  What should I do to get my badge reimbursed and receive the money I charged for seats at my table?

Please contact [email protected] I believe the deadline has passed for badge reimbursements as outlined in the EHP.

Mike Boozer
Customer Service and Event Team Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by genghis_sean

I have emailed them.  Awaiting reply.  Thank you for your help.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.