The new dates for 2018 deadlines
Posted by sirjohn

Where can I find the new dates for the deadlines the gm's/groups need to know for event turn ins and other deadlines? When I go to the event host policy page it gives me the info from 2017 and nothing new for 2018.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Hello,

We're in the process of finalizing the revisions for the Event Host Policy for 2018 now, and hope to have that out next week, if at all possible.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by sirjohn

Thank you for the response. I will keep checking back as to make sure I don't miss any dates like I know I did this year. I am trying to make sure I stay proactive and get things done with time to spare. Again thanks.

Posted by nscott

February 4th for the close of early event submission? Great. I think this year I will wait until housing has settled to decide what I will submit.

Posted by otthawk1

So when  can we send in our forms for the GM housing block ? 

Alex

Posted by derekguder

Once you've submitted your events, though they won't be processed until late May or June.

-
Derke Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by otthawk1 derekguder

derekguder wrote:
Once you've submitted your events, though they won't be processed until late May or June.
-
Derke Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC
So I can l fill out the form and send it in ? .. this go to you then ? 

Posted by derekguder

Yes, once you have submitted your events, you are welcome to submit requests for GM badges and hotel rooms - but, again, we won't be looking at those until April for badges and May/June for hotel rooms.

But if you have your details now, there's no reason not to send it in.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

New Post Sign in to write a new post.