EO/GM Email: Ticket Recon Complete, Paymetns & Reimbursements Processing
Posted by derekguder

Ticket Recon Complete
We have finished ticket reconciliation for almost all events. All that remain are particular problems, and we have reached out to the event organizers for most of those to resolve the issues.

If you receive an email from us, please reply back so we can clear up the remaining issues.

Everyone will want to review their attendance data to make sure that it matches their own records. You can go to your EO/GM Dashboard and export your event data to review all events in a spreadsheet instead of going through individual tickets recon emails. Please [email protected] if you find anything that seems weird so we can correct it.

It is important that attendance data be as accurate as possible because it is the primary factor in deterring event space and placement at future conventions.

GM Badge & Hotel Reimbursements Processed
All outstanding GM badge & hotel reimbursements have now been processed. If you requested a badge reimbursement, you should have already received that refund. If you requested a hotel refund, you should have already received either an email confirming that your hotel request was processed, or an email requesting further information. If you believe you should have received a badge reimbursement, and have not, or if you believe you submitted a hotel reimbursement request, and have not been contacted please email [email protected] immediately.

Event Ticket Payments Mailing Soon
With ticket recon (largely) wrapped up, any checks for event ticket payments should be sent out within the next few weeks, so there is a brief window to double-check before anything is sent out.

If you are expecting payment, please review your attendance data: go to your EO/GM Dashboard and export your data, then review number of players and total due fields.

If you notice any significant discrepancies from your own records, please [email protected] ASAP so we can resolve the issue before anything is mailed out.

Posted by chickpea

At what point should i be worried that a check has been lost in the mail? 

Posted by erikhawley

I haven't received mine yet either, so I wouldn't be too worried yet.  Last year it arrived at right about 60 days after convention, and we are at about Con + 54.

Posted by derekguder

Checks were sent out from the bank in the past few weeks, other than a few that were held back due to one issue or another.

If you haven't received anything by the end of next week or the week after, definitely follow up with us at that point so we can check on the status. And remember to double-check your event data, including both your attendance numbers and the address listed with your events - that's the address checks are mailed to, not whatever is listed in your account profile.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by dontworrybeadhappy

Hey, Derek, I sent an e-mail at the end of last week, but I have not received my reimbursement yet.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you!

Natalie M

Posted by dontworrybeadhappy dontworrybeadhappy

dontworrybeadhappy wrote:
Hey, Derek, I sent an e-mail at the end of last week, but I have not received my reimbursement yet.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you!
Natalie M
Disregard this.  I received my check yesterday...because of course I would get it right after posting this.  Thanks!

Natalie

Posted by derekguder

Ha! I was just about to say "should be arriving any times now, let me know if you don't get it by the end of the week."

Glad it arrived safe & sound :)

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

New Post Sign in to write a new post.