RPG Miniature trading at GenCon! Free Mini!
Posted by bshugg

Hey all,
2 years back we ran an event to trade minis at GenCon that was very popular.  This year we are doing it in open gaming.  Everyone has extra RPG minis they don't use and are looking for new ones.   Come swap out with your fellow GenCon'ers.   

Schedule for RPG miniature trading:
Thurs 10 PM-midnight (Hall A - Open gaming)
Friday Noon-2 (Hall A - Open gaming)
Friday 10 PM-midnight (Hall A - Open gaming)
Saturday 10 PM-midnight (Hall A - Open gaming)

I will have a visible sign to mark the location and will share my cell # to anyone looking to coordinate.

Activities:
Open trading - I'm bringing a couple thousand minis.
Booster Drafting - Bring 2 booster of prepainted minis, draft from a large pool of minis to enjoy. Packs available onsite.
Free mini - Everyone that shows to trade gets a free mini.
Show off your stuff - 3d printer? awesome painter? Come show off your work!

Posted by bshugg

We have a FB group to coordinate.   Search for:  RPG Mini Trading At GenCon

Posted by helenbb

This sounds like a great idea! I'm not on FB, but I can come by a little after noon on Friday. Where are you in Hall A? Will you have a sign up?

Posted by bshugg helenbb

helenbb wrote:
This sounds like a great idea! I'm not on FB, but I can come by a little after noon on Friday. Where are you in Hall A? Will you have a sign up?
This is in the open gaming area.  I will have  a sign above the table that says  "RPG Miniature Swap and Trade".   I'm not sure how the table layout works but I will try to get a spot along an edge.  I can also give you my phone # to coordinate.  Just look for the people with TONS of minis.  You can also find me on the GenCon Discord.  look for the name  bshugg in the list.

Posted by helenbb

Oh shoot, now I can't come on Friday during the day. I'll try to see if I can come late night... not sure.

Posted by marytailor

[This post has been removed]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.