Buy two Sunday badges.
Posted by raul.benitez

How Do i purchase two Sunday Family badges?
I tried to add a friend but in the check out it showed 0$ and only showed my badge with the price of 45$.
Thanks!

Posted by squirecam raul.benitez

raul.benitez wrote:
How Do i purchase two Sunday Family badges?
I tried to add a friend but in the check out it showed 0$ and only showed my badge with the price of 45$.
Thanks!

FAMILY FUN BADGE INSTRUCTIONS

1. Sign into your account and click the “Get A Badge” link on the left side of the screen.
  2. Press the select button for the Family Fun Package.
  3. Click your name, and then hit the “Checkout” button. Click the names you want to add. If there are no names you will need to add them.
  4. At the bottom of the page you will see a “Someone else” link. Click that link. You will see an email address box (If the person has an account you would put their address in there). If your family does not have accounts you will want to select the “Don’t Know” button
  5. Then enter their first and last name in the boxes provided and hit the enter key on your keyboard.
    IMPORTANT: Do not click “Submit” yet!
  6. Hitting the enter key will add that person to your list. Repeat this step until you have added everyone you want to buy the badge for.
  7. Then make sure you click their names once you’ve added them! When you have added everyone and clicked their names you will be able to hit the submit button.
  8. Now all of your "family" will be listed on the Family Fun badge and account.

Posted by raul.benitez

Thanks! BUT when i added my friends email it said that they have to approve a friend request, which they already did.
If I look at my Friends and Family I see their name in there already. 
Doesn't that mean they have already "approved" me as a friend or?

Posted by rbree

A family Day Badge will get 4 people in-  SO do you need 1 badge for 4 people or 2 badges for 8 people?

Posted by raul.benitez

Well its only two of us so I thought I had to buy two 45$ for each of us. 

Posted by raul.benitez

So i only have to buy one 45$ badge for two people then? 

Posted by rbree

For Sunday it's $45 for up to 4 people so You'll just need one badge....   and 2 more friends :) not sure how you do it online for family fun day as I've only done it there. 

Posted by raul.benitez

Ok thanks!

Posted by lrsilver

Are these badges only for actual family members? Or can I get one and add 3 friends/roommates?

Posted by austicke lrsilver

lrsilver wrote:Are these badges only for actual family members? Or can I get one and add 3 friends/roommates?

I'm not aware that they police family relationships, so you can buy them for any four people.

Posted by rbree

Any 4 people....  you don, t have to prove relationhhip.  I, ve heard of peopple just findin 2 rand or 3 random strangers in the line and forming a family right there.

Posted by quarex

Though obviously this year you would have had to find your random strangers in advance, now that it sold out.

Posted by mikeboozer

For future reference the Family Fun Packet allows any 4 people to attend on that Sunday.
If you have more than 4 people you will need to purchase 2 packages.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.