Badge Missing?/Cancelled?!?
Posted by aeonhunter

I've been traveling this summer so had my group's tickets and badges mailed to my work. I just had the chance to open up my packet, only to find that my badge is missing, though my tickets came, and the badges and tickets for my 3 friends. We bought our 4-day badges right away on day 1.

It seems that what happened is that I'm DMing a bit for Baldman Games. They mistakenly credited me with a GM-badge, but then revoked it because it was a mistake. My best guess is that is how my badge turned up missing in the system?

I still have all my event tickets, but need my badge! I've called and emailed customer service, but I'm getting no response. Please help!

Posted by mikeboozer aeonhunter

aeonhunter wrote:
I've been traveling this summer so had my group's tickets and badges mailed to my work. I just had the chance to open up my packet, only to find that my badge is missing, though my tickets came, and the badges and tickets for my 3 friends. We bought our 4-day badges right away on day 1.
It seems that what happened is that I'm DMing a bit for Baldman Games. They mistakenly credited me with a GM-badge, but then revoked it because it was a mistake. My best guess is that is how my badge turned up missing in the system?
I still have all my event tickets, but need my badge! I've called and emailed customer service, but I'm getting no response. Please help!

Go to Customer Service kiosk onsite. That is the place for help!

Mike

Posted by aeonhunter mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
aeonhunter wrote:

Go to Customer Service kiosk onsite. That is the place for help!Mike
Thank you for this response Mike! 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.