2023 USPS shipping has commenced!
Posted by mikeboozer

We have started shipping out packets and will do so for the next couple weeks. You must sign for your package.
It will be returned to your local post office if it is not delivered and then shipped back to us after a period of time which depends entirely on your local PO.
If it is returned to us we will have it ready for pick up at the Will Call kiosk onsite. Just make sure you let the attendant know you have a returned USPS packet.

USPS PRIORITY MAIL (Default Option)This delivery option provides you with fast three-to-five day shipping for $15 and includes tracking and signature confirmation for your peace of mind.

• The Gen Con fulfillment team will combine all purchases made through your account prior to the Ship to Me deadline into one convenient shipment.
  • Your items will begin shipping out after the Ship to Me deadline on June 16, 2023, at 11:59 pm (Eastern).
  • You can track your packet once it has shipped via your My Packets page.
  • 100% Replacement Guarantee: If your shipment is confirmed to be lost by the USPS, your convention materials will be replaced at no cost to you. (Gen Con cannot replace items that have been marked as delivered.)
  • You can update your shipping method through your My Packets page until the Ship to Me deadline on June 16.

Posted by mikeboozer

Any purchases after the June 16 date on your account are put into Will Call separately.

Posted by g8torb01

What is the average time it takes for packages to be shipped out?

Posted by mikeboozer g8torb01

g8torb01 wrote:
What is the average time it takes for packages to be shipped out?

From the time the label is printed to the day it ships is about 2 or 3 days.

Once it has been scanned by the post office you will see tracking information on your "My Packets" page.

Mike

Posted by helenbb

Looks like USPS lost my package. It has been 'in transit' from the local postal hub since last Thursday. :(

Posted by starnostar

Keep an eye on your tracking on the USPS site, mine had a delivery attempt Saturday (10 minutes after I left the house no less..) and the tracking specified "no access to delivery site" as the reason, instead of "no one home to sign", and left no notice on my door. There has been no re-delivery attempt yesterday or today so not too sure what's happening 

Posted by mikeboozer starnostar

starnostar wrote:
Keep an eye on your tracking on the USPS site, mine had a delivery attempt Saturday (10 minutes after I left the house no less..) and the tracking specified "no access to delivery site" as the reason, instead of "no one home to sign", and left no notice on my door. There has been no re-delivery attempt yesterday or today so not too sure what's happening 

I would go to your post office and see if its sitting there.

Posted by starnostar mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
starnostar wrote:

That's the plan, but they unfortunately close before I get out of work so trying to work around that 

Posted by helenbb mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
starnostar wrote:

I have contacted USPS and they say that it's still 'in the system'. That's what tracking says too. My post office can't find it, which makes sense because the tracking says it never got there (it's stuck between the region San Francisco office and my town post office). I'm going to give it another week or so before contacting Gen Con about a replacement.

Posted by helenbb

Good news! USPS actually found my package! It was apparently misdirected and ended up at a different post office in the area. Once they found it, things moved fast. It got sent to a hub close to me last night, and then early this morning it was transferred to my local post office. It's apparently out for delivery today!!!!! *grin*

New Post Sign in to write a new post.