Vax Proof Upload
Posted by spenecer

Is there going to be some way to prove vaccination prior to arrival at GenCon?  I'm imagining the crowds that will ensue from everyone waiting in line to show proof.  My workplace allows upload of an image of our vax card as proof and I'm wondering if something like this will be implemented if proof of vaccination is required.

Posted by mikeboozer spenecer

spenecer wrote:
Is there going to be some way to prove vaccination prior to arrival at GenCon?  I'm imagining the crowds that will ensue from everyone waiting in line to show proof.  My workplace allows upload of an image of our vax card as proof and I'm wondering if something like this will be implemented if proof of vaccination is required.

We will let you know when we have made final decisions on what processes will be in place!

Mike

Posted by ryanmay80

When does the vaccination review process begin?  I'm assuming it will start on Wednesday for will call, but I haven't seen anything that specifically confirms that information.  In addition, what time will the vaccination verification begin each day?  6am, 7am, 10am, etc?  Thank you!

Posted by mikeboozer ryanmay80

ryanmay80 wrote:
When does the vaccination review process begin?  I'm assuming it will start on Wednesday for will call, but I haven't seen anything that specifically confirms that information.  In addition, what time will the vaccination verification begin each day?  6am, 7am, 10am, etc?  Thank you!

We will definitely let people know the schedule when we are ready to release it!

Yes, there will be Vaccinations stations open on Wednesday.

Mike

Posted by riddikulus mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
ryanmay80 wrote:

We will definitely let people know the schedule when we are ready to release it!Yes, there will be Vaccinations stations open on Wednesday.
Mike

And the line is absurd.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.