If I have a ticket from 2020 in my list of packets, am I considered “rolled over” for 2021 automatically?
Posted by wmarshal

I’m guessing so, but would like confirmation.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Yes, you have a 2021 badge.

Posted by vexedwaffle

Can I roll over my badge from 2020 to 2022. I won't be able to attend this year?

Posted by roderick vexedwaffle

vexedwaffle wrote:
Can I roll over my badge from 2020 to 2022. I won't be able to attend this year?

From another thread on a similar topic, Mike Boozer responded: 

You must email [email protected] to roll your badge over from 2021 to 2022.Please provided the following:

All rollover requests must include your choice of action for your badge(s), the name on each badge, and the Gen Con ID account number for the account used to make the purchase (find it to the right of your name in the corner when you are logged in at gencon.com).

Mike

Posted by zenmazster

If I simply have a $134 credit on my account, I assume that's not a rolled over badge right? Apparently I just requested a refund? (Don't remember doing that but I guess I did)

Posted by mikeboozer zenmazster

zenmazster wrote:
If I simply have a $134 credit on my account, I assume that's not a rolled over badge right? Apparently I just requested a refund? (Don't remember doing that but I guess I did)

Yes, the credit means you refunded your badge for system credit.

Mike

Posted by jzehner

How can I confirm that my badge has been rolled over to the next year (2022)?  I sent an email for myself, wife and daughter, but I am not sure if they had their badges rolled over.

Posted by mikeboozer jzehner

jzehner wrote:
How can I confirm that my badge has been rolled over to the next year (2022)?  I sent an email for myself, wife and daughter, but I am not sure if they had their badges rolled over.

You will need to wait for a conformation email.

To be clear on the process we will "refund" your 2021 badge for $0 and your will get an email.

It will also say something about sending you a check...at least it does at this point but ignore that.

In 2022 you will receive an allocation code to use to claim your 2022 badges.

This is the process for all normal attendee badges only 4-day, and single day badges to be clear.

Wrist Bands and shipping cannot be rolled over.

Mike

Posted by aldctjoc

*Sigh* I got my confirmation. Sad day to know you're missing Gen Con for a year. Necessary, but sad. :(

I'm so looking forward to 2022. 

Posted by aaronmlopez

The email for badge sales says "You can check if you currently have a badge on your account on the My Schedule section of your account home page". My account does not have a "My Schedule Section", but the "My Transactions" section has this: [img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/prreswwuawe0xd2/Gencon2020.PNG?dl=0[/img]Transaction

And my "Packets" page has  this

I originally purchased my badge, but had a vendor reimburse me as I was going to be working with them. Now, I am not sure if I still have a badge or not. 

Posted by austicke

To get to the My Schedule section on desktop, just click on your name in the upper right hand corner.

It's labeled on mobile.

Posted by mikeboozer

badges roll over from 2020 automatically from 2020 to 2021

You can see your 2021 badge on the home page of your account.

To navigate to your account home page:
O
n desktop, click your name in the upper-right corner when signed into your account.
On mobile, sign in, tap your name in the menu, and then tap "My Schedule."

If you bought badges for others they will appear on your "My Packets" page but only if you are having your badges on your account mailed to you.

If you have badges bought on your account and have Will Call those badges will appear on the Home page of that persons account.

Posted by aaronmlopez austicke

austicke wrote:
To get to the My Schedule section on desktop, just click on your name in the upper right hand corner.
It's labeled on mobile.

Thanks, Alec! It does show I have a badge! 

Posted by mikeboozer

You can still roll over badges purchased in 2019/20 to 2022! email [email protected] to do so!

The last day to roll over a badge is June 25th.You will receive an auto reply confirming your roll over.

It will take a month or so to process these so please be patient.

Badges purchased in 2021 are not eligible for rollover, but can be refunded until July 30, 2021.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.