Who IS going to be at Gen Con?
1 3
1 3
Posted by dotificus

Is there a list somewhere of the companies, artists, even events although it's early, that have said they will be at Gen Con this year? In threads about Paizo not going I've seen mention that other companies like CMON and Goodman Games are also out. But I haven't seen a list anywhere of those that have confirmed they are attending.

Could be useful info with Badge Purchasing Day looming.

Posted by lore seeker

Catalyst Game Labs and Baldman Games are going to be there.

Posted by kevinrg

I messaged Flying Frog a week ago and they said they would be present.

If I played nothing but Flying Frog games for 2-3 days, I'd be fine.

Posted by helenbb

True Dungeon will be there. Also No Rails Adventures, which does the Harry Potter rpgs (and other large gaming events).

Posted by njseahawksfan

I am reasonably confident that Plaid Hat Games will there this year.

Posted by boute001

Any inkling yet from Chip Theory Games or larger booths like Fantasy Flight?

Posted by narzat

I understand that Smorey Swamp is planning to be there, with a variety of Axis and Allies variants.

Posted by sovietprince

is Bandai going to have a presence there for there tcg's? what about jasco?

Posted by scarab_beetle

Wyvern Gaming said in their Kickstarter comments that they were going to be there supporting their new Stargate SG-1 RPG with a bunch of playing opportunities.

Posted by e_sandrs

I haven't heard anything beyond what's already been posted here, but I think this will be a great opportunity for some companies that were overshadowed in the past to get more attention. I hope many of them take the opportunity and are rewarded for it!

Posted by lore seeker e_sandrs

e_sandrs wrote:
I haven't heard anything beyond what's already been posted here, but I think this will be a great opportunity for some companies that were overshadowed in the past to get more attention. I hope many of them take the opportunity and are rewarded for it!

Definitely.

On that note, does anybody know if Schwalb Entertainment (the company behind Shadow of the Demon Lord) is going to be there? They haven't said anything on Twitter; just wondered if anyone had some inside info.

Posted by rogersba boute001

boute001 wrote:
Any inkling yet from Chip Theory Games or larger booths like Fantasy Flight?

Asmodee is out, so that would include FFG.

Posted by notavailableeither

Just received an e-mail from True Dungeon - they're NOT coming.

Not totally unexpected as they usually operate out of Lucas Oil Stadium but still disappointing.

I'm still looking forward to GenCon and there's still plenty to do.  I'm sure I'll figure things out in the next 118 days.

Posted by papabees

DGS Games will be there.

Posted by colbrook

R. Talsorian games (Cyberpunk RED, Witcher RPG, Castle Falkenstein, Teenagers from Outer Space) have announced they will have a booth and be running events.

Posted by monkeyknifefight

Not true dungeon

Posted by fireflyfan01 helenbb

helenbb wrote:
True Dungeon will be there. Also No Rails Adventures, which does the Harry Potter rpgs (and other large gaming events).
True Dungeon will Not be there

Posted by fireflyfan01

Does anyone know if Zombie Orpheus will be there? Will Gamers Live be there?

Posted by donaldbain

https://www.reddit.com/r/gencon/comments/mvtvkh/ongoing_list_of_manufacturers_dealers_attending/

Posted by lore seeker donaldbain

Nice! Very helpful.

Anyone who's on Reddit might want to add Catalyst Game Labs to the Attending list.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 3
1 3