Can't See Events I Am Hosting in 'My Schedule'
Posted by tuachus

Anyone have this problem? I can access 'My Schedule', but there are no events in it (I am hosting/GMing two games), which means I can't use the 'Messages' tab to contact players who have signed up for my games. I would like to contact them so that they can select their characters and I can answer any questions before the game starts. 

Should I be able to see events I am hosting in 'My Schedule'? Is there any other way I can contact the players?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Posted by derekguder

Have you looked up those events directly to confirm whether you are listed as the GM for each event?

Please email [email protected] with the event IDs in question, along with your account number (appears at the top right next to your name) and we can double-check to make sure the correct accounts are linked as the GM.

-
Derek Guder
Senior Event & Program Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by tuachus

Thanks for the very rapid response. I realized I was the GM and submitted the event to the event organizer, so I am thinking perhaps the EO has not yet added me as GM. I submitted this to [email protected] as you suggested, and they're helping me through this. 

Again, thank you so much for the prompt response and all the help!

Posted by derekguder

No problem - and if the EO didn't list you as the GM, that would be the issue. The system doesn't know how to connect you to the event.

Just make sure the EO requests and update and we'll get it squared away for you.

-
Derek Guder
Senior Event & Program Manager
Gen Con LLC

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.