Gen Con Events Team Live QnA on Twitch Friday 6/19 5pm
Posted by marimaccadmin

Hi all, Marian from the Gen Con Event Team here; just wanted to let you know that me and Derek will be live on Gen Con's Twitch stream this Friday, June 19 at 5 pm Pacific/8 pm Eastern, taking your questions about event submission, and answering some of the questions we've seen come up frequently in our ongoing event review. We've got suggestions for new and experienced GMs, and we'd love to answer your questions, so please stop by, say hi, ask a question, and keep us from being bored!

Marian McBrine
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by rutherfordr

Can you provide a link to the twitch stream?

Posted by marimaccadmin

Oh sure, sorry it's:

https://www.twitch.tv/gencontv

All our social media links are on the "Connect" tab above if you ever need any of them.

Marian McBrine
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by eternusiv

Great video, btw.   Got me fired up to submit some events!  I've decide to run my games using Zoom + a web browser.  I'm considering a YT vid for others on how to configure OBS and Zoom, although I know for sure that there are some excellent videos on how to do this already (Sly Flourish comes to mind immediately)

Thank you for hosting that Twitch stream! 

Posted by derekguder

Glad you like it, thanks!

If there are other things folks would like to see us tackle in more detail on a stream or in a video (or in general), please let us know.

-
Derek Guder
Senior Event & Program Manager
Gen Con LLC

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.