For trade 2010 die/dice for 2015 die/dice ?
Posted by davidschneider

I'm looking for a 2015 and/or a 2005 Gencon convention die (one), I have a 2006, 2010 or 2019 for even trade?

Hope I'm not violating any rules

Cheers

David

Posted by funny-shaped dice davidschneider

davidschneider wrote:
I'm looking for a 2015 and/or a 2005 Gencon convention die (one), I have a 2006, 2010 or 2019 for even trade?
Cheers
David

Did you check eBay?

I don’t collect these kind of dice, but are you referring to the Crystal Caste sets or something else?  Not really clear which “Gencon die” you might be referring to given that the “official” sets come in...well...sets.

Posted by davidschneider

For clarity, I'm talking about the single D6 you get from Crystal Cast with the coupon.  I'm missing the 2005 and 2015 dice.

....and yes, constantly checking ebay.   

Posted by davidschneider funny-shaped dice

funny-shaped dice wrote:
davidschneider wrote:
Cheers
David

Did you check eBay?I don’t collect these kind of dice, but are you referring to the Crystal Caste sets or something else?  Not really clear which “Gencon die” you might be referring to given that the “official” sets come in...well...sets.

For clarity, I'm talking about the single D6 you get from Crystal Cast with the coupon.  I'm missing the 2005 and 2015 dice.

....and yes, constantly checking ebay.   

Posted by mwieleba

There are 2015 Gencon Dice sets for sale on EBay at this very moment.

Posted by mwieleba

There are also individual 2005 dice as well.

Posted by djhunt86

I am looking for the 2010 d4 that I misplaced. I have a 05 and 15 both I would trade for it

Posted by davidschneider djhunt86

djhunt86 wrote:
I am looking for the 2010 d4 that I misplaced. I have a 05 and 15 both I would trade for it
Sorry, I don't have the d4....

Posted by sam.barris

Still looking? I have a 2015. The only full sets I went out of my way for were 2014 (my first Gen Con) and the 50th anniversary. Not even sure why I picked up a 2015 d6, if I wasn't planning to get all of them, but here one is anyway.

Posted by davidschneider sam.barris

sam.barris wrote:
Still looking? I have a 2015. The only full sets I went out of my way for were 2014 (my first Gen Con) and the 50th anniversary. Not even sure why I picked up a 2015 d6, if I wasn't planning to get all of them, but here one is anyway.
Hi.  Yes, I would love to get the 2015 D6.  What do you want for it?

Posted by sam.barris davidschneider

davidschneider wrote:
sam.barris wrote:
Let me find out how much it will be to mail and then shall we say five bucks over that?

In case location is a factor for shipping cost, where will this be going?

sam.barris wrote:
davidschneider wrote:
sam.barris wrote:
Let me find out how much it will be to mail and then shall we say five bucks over that?In case location is a factor for shipping cost, where will this be going?

Thank you so much.

David Schneider
193 Canal St
Lyons, NY 14489

Wish I had something you were looking for?  If you do, let me know?

David

davidschneider wrote:
sam.barris wrote:
davidschneider wrote:
sam.barris wrote:
Let me find out how much it will be to mail and then shall we say five bucks over that?In case location is a factor for shipping cost, where will this be going?

Thank you so much.David Schneider
193 Canal St
Lyons, NY 14489
David
Hey, sorry this is taking so long. Work has been crazy. Since you mention it, I missed the Bee Coffee d10 back in 2017 (I think that was the first year they did them). That's a long shot, though. :-)

I'll be able to make it to the post office next week.

sam.barris wrote:
davidschneider wrote:
sam.barris wrote:
davidschneider wrote:
sam.barris wrote:

193 Canal St
Lyons, NY 14489
David
Hey, sorry this is taking so long. Work has been crazy. Since you mention it, I missed the Bee Coffee d10 back in 2017 (I think that was the first year they did them). That's a long shot, though. :-)I'll be able to make it to the post office next week.
No worries!  I'm very appreciative of the die!  I have no idea what the Bee Coffee d10 is?  sorry.

David

davidschneider wrote:
sam.barris wrote:
davidschneider wrote:
sam.barris wrote:
davidschneider wrote:
sam.barris wrote:

193 Canal St
Lyons, NY 14489
David
Hey, sorry this is taking so long. Work has been crazy. Since you mention it, I missed the Bee Coffee d10 back in 2017 (I think that was the first year they did them). That's a long shot, though. :-)I'll be able to make it to the post office next week.
No worries!  I'm very appreciative of the die!  I have no idea what the Bee Coffee d10 is?  sorry.David
Bee is the coffee shop out where the food trucks park. They go all in for Gen Con. It's okay, it was a long shot. :-)

So I had a chance to pick up a small USPS flat rate envelope today. Looks like $7.75 to ship, so $12.75 total if you're still interested. My email for PayPal purposes is [email protected].

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.