Looking for one of the 2019 RAM Monsterpocalypse "Big Red Ale" Mugs
Posted by bloodpuppy11

Hi everyone!

First off, I hope everyone is doing ok during this challenging time.  I hope you are safe, and healthy.

I have been attending GenCon for several years now, and one of the highlight for me every year is going to the RAM brewery.  I have built a collection of their yearly commemorative mugs. 

Last's years mug was GIGANTIC, and it was celebrating their "Big Red Ale" with a graphic of a woman towering over a cityscape.  It was my go-to glass for pretty much everything, and I really was attached to it.

So, of course, last night I accidentally knocked it off the table and it shattered.  I know that this is a time when many of us are dealing with real problems, and this seems like a trivial thing to be upset about, but I really liked that mug, and especially as I ponder the likelihood that I may not be able to attend GenCon this year, I found myself pretty bummed out.

So anyways, I'm wondering if anyone on here might have a "Big Red Ale" mug that they would be willing to sell and ship to me.  I'd really like to acquire a replacement, if possible.

If you have one you'd be willing to part with, or know someone who might, please let me know.  In the meanwhile, I hope you stay well and healthy.  Thanks for reading my story.

all the best,
->P

Posted by traveller

You might want to post to the friends of Gencon FB group.

T

Posted by bloodpuppy11

Thanks!  Great idea!  I will post there as well.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.