Starfinder Basics
Posted by ryanhofack

It's been a while since I've attended Gen Con, and am not sure what I need to do for Society play. Any info is appreciated 

Posted by rozialee

You need to have a Piazo Organized Play mamber number.

Use the link below to create an account.

https://paizo.com/starfindersociety

Click on the 'Create A Character' option, this will bring you to a page for you to create an account. Once you have created your account you will be given an Organized Play number. It is good for both Pathfinder Society and Starfinder Society.

Posted by ryanhofack

Ok I have a Society ID, is there anything else that I need to do before I attend 

Posted by cloak72

It's not required, per se, but you could create your character prior to...   Other than that, you should be good to go.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Don't let these guys let you think it's that easy.  Getting an ID off the Internet?

You must have your own working spaceship (Firefly class or better), and a crew of at least 4.  You must pass a shooting qualification test (handgun, laser pistol, and ship weapons), and have completed zero-G training with at least a spacesick quota of < 3.  Then, maybe, you can join.

Posted by bushmaster

The Society number is good for Starfinder, Pathfinder 1.0, and Starfinder 2.0 society games.

So I guess we need to add sword/axe swinging tests, arcane/divine magic skills, and basic swarm defense training to the list...

Posted by lehane bushmaster

bushmaster wrote:
The Society number is good for Starfinder, Pathfinder 1.0, and Starfinder 2.0 society games.
So I guess we need to add sword/axe swinging tests, arcane/divine magic skills, and basic swarm defense training to the list...
Damn, Starfinder 2.0 already? That didn't take long. :P

Posted by danielscooby

There is a way to get the id number by internet?

Or just in game session?

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Info is in the 2nd post.

Posted by rozialee danielscooby

danielscooby wrote:
There is a way to get the id number by internet?
Or just in game session?
You need to have a Piazo Organized Play mamber number.
Use the link below to create an account.
https://paizo.com/starfindersociety
Click on the 'Create A Character' option, this will bring you to a page for you to create an account. Once you have created your account you will be given an Organized Play number. It is good for both Pathfinder Society and Starfinder Society.

Posted by hendelbolaf

You can also just show up and they will give you a number if you do not already have one.

You can also play pre-generated characters so you do not necessarily have to play at 1st level if you do not want to do so. You can apply the experience and gold/credits that you receive from a higher level game to any one of your characters.

It is so easy, you can actually just show up and play with very little thought about it.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.