Suggestion: Food Truck Runners from game rooms!
Posted by glory quarex

quarex wrote:More fun was going to Gary Con III? I think, dressed nicely with my huge camera slung around my neck.  I thought everyone in charge was just really, really nice, but by like the tenth Gygax family member/convention runner I had been introduced to, I realized they must have thought I was press.

Speaking of Gary Con - we went last year for the first time and the food runners with delivery to the table were FANTASTIC! It totally made my con. (I am easy to impress, I guess) :-P

Posted by traveller

Before everyone begins to all gooey eyed at the idea, remember, this will not scale.  Think of the number of people you would need to handle running food the ICC.  And how long a single round trip would take, 20-30 min per delivery.  Being conservative, you would easily have 50-100 deliveries every hour.  The idea sorta crashes at that point.

Posted by brotherbock traveller

traveller wrote:
Before everyone begins to all gooey eyed at the idea, remember, this will not scale.  Think of the number of people you would need to handle running food the ICC.  And how long a single round trip would take, 20-30 min per delivery.  Being conservative, you would easily have 50-100 deliveries every hour.  The idea sorta crashes at that point.

And how many more people--moving quickly--that would add to the aisles of the Con.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.