LESS THAN 2 MONTHS !!!!!!
Posted by whisper721

ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHTENTION GENCON ATTENDEEES!!!!!!!!!

Posted by cmegus

By my calendar, it’s even less...

T - 47 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes and 45 seconds.

But who’s counting

:)

G

Posted by indyfoodguy

What a good, completely necessary thread.

Posted by whisper721

It always is!

Posted by kiyote whisper721

whisper721 wrote:
It always is!

He's right, you know.

Posted by grud indyfoodguy

[This post has been removed]

Posted by roderick

Keep it civil, guys. And PG-13. 

Roderick Robertson
Forum Coordinator 
Gen Con, LLC. 

Posted by whisper721

Dont care!!!!  Still happy!!!!

Posted by whisper721

Dont care!!!!  Still happy!!!!

Posted by kiyote

Happiness so nice he'll shout it twice!   (To be honest, I'm stoked enough to repeat myself too!)

Posted by aaronmlopez

We interrupt your daily "Forum Perusal" to bring you this important message:

"In case you didn't see it... the countdown timer on the left says that there are only 27 days until Gen Con... 

If you are reading this on a day other than July 3, 2019, you may see a different number. THAT'S OKAY too!!!"

Thank you for reading this message.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled "excited panic" that is your anticipation in attending this small gathering of geeks.

Posted by quarex

The countdown timer is not really accurate, anyway.  I mean, I suppose it is accurate to ... whatever precisely it is it counts down to.  But Gen-Con really starts at a different time for every attendee anyway!  I think it starts for me whenever I figure out who has our volunteer badges Wednesday and actually get mine in-hand.

Posted by austicke

It counts down to Wednesday, but then rounds down (25.7 days becomes 25 days) so that it effectively counts down to Tuesday.

Posted by kiyote

Aww...really?   I come down on the Tuesday so I've been subtracting two in order to make me feel better about the number of remaining days.  :)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.