Companion Badge Purchase
Posted by ouronos

Greetings...

Regarding VIG and Companion Badge Purchase:
Can I purchase a VIG Badge, then, at a later time (within the window) purchase the Companion Badge. There was some chicanery regarding my pay, and the funds for my companion badge is going to take an additional day or two to settle. I wanted to start the process of securing the badge and hotel room, though.

tl;dr: can I purchase the VIG badge now, then purchase the Companion badge later?
Until that  time... 

Posted by austicke

You can purchase the VIG companion badge later. However, if you want the housing benefit of the companion badge (i.e., a second room), you must do so before February 12. After that date, you'll be in the regular attendee housing block.

tl;dr: If you only need one room, you can buy your VIG badge now and companion badge later. If you want a second room, you need to buy your companion badge and secure your second room by this Saturday.

Posted by ouronos

Do I have to purchase the badge inside the VIG window (ie: before 12 Feb)? Or can I purchase it at any time during the pre-registration period?

Posted by austicke ouronos

ouronos wrote:Do I have to purchase the badge inside the VIG window (ie: before 12 Feb)? Or can I purchase it at any time during the pre-registration period?

Any time.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.