Deluxe Gaming Tables
Posted by werebat

Does anyone know who was selling the deluxe gaming tables at the Con this year?  I saw one in particular that I really liked, but lost their card and cannot remember who they were.

Posted by glory

Board Game Tables.com was there row 100

Carolina Game Tables was somewhere in the 2000's

The Ultimate Table of Gaming was like in the 1000s-ish? 

Posted by werebat

Thanks!  Will check on all of these.

Posted by werebat

Was the Ultimate Table of Gaming the same as Wyrmwood?  While I love the name (it's the name of my Underworld blood bowl team), and loved the table, I have a dedicated gaming room so the "converts to a dining room table" feature was not relevant for me.

I was looking for the one that had several shelves underneath the main table for players to store their books and whatnot without having to put them on the table proper.

Posted by werebat

Did the folks selling The Sultan go out of business?

Posted by armadilloal

They did indeed.

Posted by wells

Hammered Game Tables
Elderwood Academy <-- not sure, thought they had one table out.

Posted by werebat

Thanks, will check them out.

It's frustrating how many of these have been designed to be "convertibles", when that is not at all what I need.  I have a dedicated gaming room and would rather have a table that was tricked out for gaming, not one that could pass for a normal dining room table.

Posted by werebat wells

wells wrote:
Hammered Game Tables
Elderwood Academy <-- not sure, thought they had one table out.

I think you might be thinking of Wyrmwood instead of Elderwood -- they do the same sort of wooden dice tower stuff and DID have a new table product at the Con.  It looked pretty slick, but again its main selling point seemed to be "can transform into a dining room table" rather than "large playing surface with individual spaces for players' books and stuff underneath", which is what the Sultan offered.

Posted by werebat

OTOH, Hammered Game Tables look a lot more like what I was looking for.  Thanks for that lead!

Posted by keithbradburn

6D6 also had tables.

https://www.6d6studio.com/game-tables

Posted by helenbb

The table of ultimate gaming is having a Kickstarter right now, and the basic option does NOT have the conversion top.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/972632882/table-of-ultimate-gaming-the-ultimate-game-table-s

Posted by werebat

Someone mentioned Studio 6D6, who were apparently also at Gen Con 50, in another thread.  They also have great looking and more affordable tables, if anyone is reading this for info.

Posted by armadilloal

Yeah.  If you were anywhere past row 2100 or so, and heard a clacky spinning wheel the entire time you were there, that was Studio 6D6.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.