Who needs a downtown room?
Posted by x1wolvie

I currently have a reservation at the Comfort Suites City Centre from Wed through Sun.  It has 2 queen beds. Located 1 block from Lucas Oil Stadium and Convention Center.

I am trying to unload the entire reservation.

COMFORT SUITES CITY CENTRE
Within walking distance of the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium, the Comfort Suites® City Centre hotel in Indianapolis, IN offers easy access to the Indianapolis Zoo.

This all-suites hotel in Indianapolis is smoke-free and close to many attractions, including:

Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Victory Field
Indianapolis Museum of Art
White River State Park
The Circle Centre shopping center is less than one mile away. Visit our restaurant for breakfast and dinner service.

Enjoy friendly staff, comfortable rooms and amenities you can count on. Business travelers will appreciate our public computer with Internet access and our meeting and banquet facilities, which can accommodate up to 130 guests. Pause and take a moment to enjoy such amenities as:

Free WiFi
Indoor heated pool and whirlpool
Exercise room
Guest laundry facilities and valet cleaning services
Get going with a great breakfast. Hotels in Indianapolis like this Comfort Suites start your day off with our free hot breakfast offering everything from eggs, waffles and meat to healthy options like yogurt and fresh fruit.

Our premium bedding will leave you rested and refreshed in the morning, just in time to enjoy our signature free hot breakfast. All guest rooms in this Indianapolis hotel come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and sofa sleepers. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms.

Posted by morgris

Go ahead and send me an email at hodgesjo at mail.gvsu.edu with information about the costs and how many people are in it.

Posted by toast42

I'm also looking: email is [email protected]

Posted by x1wolvie

bump

Posted by x1wolvie

still available

Posted by dhilburg

Hi. I'm interested. Txt/call me at 202-670-6012. 

Posted by x1wolvie

Bump

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.