New Board Game YouTube Channel
Posted by andrewj.rager

Hi All, I just started my own board game YouTube channel, Rolling With Roc. I am still working on my set up, but I uploaded a short time lapse of me organizing my board game shelf. If you could check it out, give it a thumbs up, and let me know what you would like to see from a new channel, it would mean the world to me.

Rolling with Roc Time Lapse

Thank you very much,

Posted by andrewj.rager

Hey all! My intro video to Rolling With Roc is going up at 9AM EDT today! Please check it out, and let me know your comments and criticisms. Thank you very much. 

Rolling With Roc

Posted by andrewj.rager

Hey all! Got two new videos up for your enjoyment! Please check them out and leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts on how the channel is coming along.

Roc Reviews - Thanos Rising

Roc Review Rating System

Thank you so very much for taking the time to check out my content.

Posted by andrewj.rager

Two videos about ICECOOL are up on the channel. Please check them out and give me your thoughts!

Roc Reviews - ICECOOL

Roc Plays - ICECOOL2 Race Mode

Posted by andrewj.rager

Hey all, I put a video up on my channel about being a Gen Con VIG. I wanted to make an informative video on what it is like being a Gen Con VIG.

Please take a look and let me know your thoughts.

Rolling With Roc - Gen Con VIG

Posted by andrewj.rager

Hey all,

New Roc Reviews up on the Rolling With Roc for Downforce by Restoration Games.

Please take a look, like share and subscribe to help me grow, and let me know your positive and negative feedback in the comments.

Roc Reviews - Downforce

Posted by andrewj.rager

Hey Games, New video series up on the channel, Roc's Rules. I'll talk about organizing, upgrading, and house ruling board games.

The first episode is on Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle.

Roc's Rules - Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle

Posted by andrewj.rager

Hey Gamers! Hope you all have been well. I invite you all to check out my latest video for Rolling with Roc on Stonemaier Games' 2019 hit, Wingspan and its' European Expansion.

I appreciate every view, like, comment, share, and subscribe! As a very small channel it means a lot. So thank you!

Roc Reviews - Wingspan & European Expansion

Posted by andrewj.rager

Hey Gamers! I hope you all have been well. I know we are all bummed there is no physical Gen Con, but I am still excited for Gen Con online. With it being July I finally got back on the content creation horse and have some wonderful content coming to you this week.

Rolling With Roc Presents Kingdomino Week.

There will be Roc Reviews on Kingdomino, Queendomino, Kingdomino Age of Giants, and a play-through of one of the game modes.

This first video is my Roc Reviews - Kingdomino

I hope you will enjoy the upcoming videos. Give my channel a subscribe to help me get over 100 subs, like and share the videos to help my channel grow.

Thank you to all of you. Take care, stay safe, and be well!

Posted by andrewj.rager

Two more videos up on Rolling with Roc for Kingdomino Week.

Roc Reviews - Queendomino

Roc Reviews - Kingdomino: Age of Giants

Posted by andrewj.rager

Hey Gamers! First video in my new series Roc Reacts is up and features the debut of my son, Remy. Unboxing Imperial Settlers Empires of the North: Roman Banners. Please check it out! Roc Reacts - IS EotN: Roman Banners

New Post Sign in to write a new post.