Well no room for me
Posted by cass.christopher

Frickin 3 hour wait time. Guess I should just refund my tickets

Posted by jeff321

Same here, 3h 12min.

Posted by patellis15

Here I was depressed at 30 minutes...  Good luck, I guess I'll hope for something in downtown...

Posted by headwound

I had 4:30 last year, but I got a room in July. Freaking sucks. Im 1:45 this year.

Posted by burrfoot72

Mine doesn't even show a time yet.

Posted by alans

Oof.  3 hours 16 minutes.  Oh well, we have our backup hotel out of block, not downtown.  The difference in the nightly rate lets us take as many Ubers or cabs as we want to go back and forth.
Too bad, though, we like to be downtown..

Posted by burrfoot72

And there it is now.....2 hours 25 minutes

Posted by ericranderson

All three of my friends and I got 2 to 3 hour wait times. This is the second year in a row we got totally screwed for hotels. I seriously wonder why we keep trying and don't pick another con to go to?

I miss the old system!

Posted by astrocat

2 hours here... no way I'll get a hotel downtown so I'm not going this year... first year in a long time I won't be going.

Posted by hoidy

I'm at 1:15, fingers crossed they'll still be downtown hotels at that time...

Posted by marimaccadmin

If it is NOT showing a time, please feel free to refresh, that will not affect your time in queue.

Posted by burrfoot72 marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
If it is NOT showing a time, please feel free to refresh, that will not affect your time in queue.
Thanks....that's what I did.

Posted by shaka808

I had 30 mins last year but got hit to the "bug" , I have 4hrs this year. Debating switching my plane ticket to florida and just go to disney world or somthing lol.

Posted by joshman

Three hours for me. Not exactly sure who this system is designed to be fair to.

Posted by mec2973

Yeah... 2 hr 30 min here. We are coming from Seattle and if we don't get downtown somehow, we'll not attend this year. First time in a long time we would skip, but the outer hotels are just a royal PITA.

I really hate this new housing system. I always got a room the old way. 

Posted by shanew

Man all of these people who have 2-3 wait time skipping out before they even see if anything is available, guess that makes my chances better!

Posted by david.wolfe

2 hours, 40 minutes.  Le sigh.

Posted by droopymccool49

45 minutes for me. I suspect JW will be booked out, so I will just put myself on the wait list like I do every year. I have always been able to get the JW that way. I just wish there was more explanation of when the wait list will open.

Posted by jchamlin droopymccool49

droopymccool49 wrote:
45 minutes for me. I suspect JW will be booked out, so I will just put myself on the wait list like I do every year. I have always been able to get the JW that way. I just wish there was more explanation of when the wait list will open.
How do you get on a "waitlist" for a specific hotel? Instructions please. :)

Posted by lore seeker joshman

joshman wrote:
Three hours for me. Not exactly sure who this system is designed to be fair to.

I'm assuming it's the same principle as Russian Roulette, in that "everyone has an equal chance of getting killed, therefore it's fair."

With this, everyone has an equal chance of getting screwed out of a downtown room, therefore it's fair - at least that's how I think the thought process goes.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.