Heading south afterward, looking for a buddy.
Posted by mosthiprapman98

Hey all, I'm in the process of moving out. I'm leaving Chicago to get to Indy, but after that I've got all my stuff in my car and I'm moving down to Austin. I'm looking for somebody to split gas and tolls with on the trip down. I'm planning on leaving Sunday, but if you're leaving earlier or later, that's fine by me. Just shoot me a PM or reply or something if you're interested! Smoking and pets both A-OK, and I swear to god I'm not a serial killer.

Posted by rodoubleb

But are you an organ harvester?

Naw, just a traveling musician with some totally sweet seat covers.

Errata: they are not made of any kind of flesh.

Posted by aldctjoc rodoubleb

mosthiprapman98 wrote:

Then you did it wrong. :D
rodoubleb wrote:

Ahh, I remember my youth as an organ harvester. Walking the fields, harvesting Wurlitzers, Korgs, Rolands. Once was "promoted" to the pipe organ field, man, I never worked so hard in my life... :D

Posted by mosthiprapman98 aldctjoc

aldctjoc wrote:Ahh, I remember my youth as an organ harvester. Walking the fields, harvesting Wurlitzers, Korgs, Rolands. Once was "promoted" to the pipe organ field, man, I never worked so hard in my life... :D

Posted by a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn? mosthiprapman98

(sorry, wrong thread)

Posted by rodoubleb aldctjoc

aldctjoc wrote:
mosthiprapman98 wrote:

Then you did it wrong. :D
[/forums/17-travel-housing-and-dining-2016/topics/1340-heading-south-afterward-looking-for-a-buddy?page=1#12650ined] rodoubleb wrote:[/url]

Ahh, I remember my youth as an organ harvester. Walking the fields, harvesting Wurlitzers, Korgs, Rolands. Once was "promoted" to the pipe organ field, man, I never worked so hard in my life... :D

Dude why is it the organs are easy enough to find, but they are hardly every paired with a Leslie? 

Posted by roidedgoose mosthiprapman98

mosthiprapman98 wrote:
Hey all, I'm in the process of moving out. I'm leaving Chicago to get to Indy, but after that I've got all my stuff in my car and I'm moving down to Austin. I'm looking for somebody to split gas and tolls with on the trip down. I'm planning on leaving Sunday, but if you're leaving earlier or later, that's fine by me. Just shoot me a PM or reply or something if you're interested! Smoking and pets both A-OK, and I swear to god I'm not a serial killer.
hey is this still an option, I am desperate. I'll make it right if you email me, [email protected] 

Posted by mosthiprapman98 roidedgoose

roidedgoose wrote:
mosthiprapman98 wrote:
hey is this still an option, I am desperate. I'll make it right if you email me, [email protected] 
E-mail sent. Hope we can work something out, would suck to leave another genconner hanging.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.