Costume Contest 2016
Posted by dalekempress53

Does anyone know when the registration form and information regarding the costume contest (sat pm) will be available?  I seem to recall that in the past, it's been up by mid-June.

Posted by fabiorojas

Still can't find it.

Posted by dalekempress53

I actually got a response from GenCon on their Facebook page; apparently the registration form and info is supposed to be posted some time next week.  Unless someone beats me to it, I'll post an update here as soon as I see the form go live.

Posted by dalekempress53

Costume contest info and mail-in registration form has gone live as of last night!!! See GenCon's main website for links!

Posted by hduncan01

Has anyone received word back ontheir entry form? I sent mine in just after they posted the forms online but I have not heard if I made it into my category. Does anyone know who I could contact about this?

Posted by dalekempress53

I have not heard anything regarding my submission, and I sent mine in immediately after the entry form became available.  They released the entry form pretty late this year, so I'm not totally surprised that we haven't heard anything; however, I suspect we should hear something by the end of the week.  If you put an e-mail address on your entry form, you should get an e-mail from the contest coordinator regarding your status.  If I haven't heard anything by this Friday afternoon, I'll put a post on GenCon's Facebook page and see if I get a response; whoever moderates that answers questions in a timely manner.

Posted by hduncan01

Thank you for the information!

Posted by dalekempress53

I received notification that I had a spot in the contest last night via e-mail, so the e-mails have started to go out.  Be sure to check your spam box; I recall a few years back yahoo thought that the confirmation e-mail was spam :(  If you haven't heard anything by Friday afternoon, let me know on this thread and I'll give you the email of someone to contact.

Posted by hduncan01

I also got one late last night! Super stoked, can't wait for the con.

Posted by dalekempress53

Excellent!!!  I look forward to this contest every year ;-)

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.