True dungeon tokens
Posted by sindahar

I'm heading to Gencon this year and found my old stash of true dungeon tokens. Anyone know if someone in the hall buys them anymore? I don't want to haul them if there isn't.  It'd take up a bunch of my baggage weight allowance. 

Posted by aegoce

I think last year the Gaming Etc booth was still selling individual tokens.  I don't know if they were buying or will be buying this year.

However even if they are buying I would guess it would only be higher rarity tokens (not any standard pack common/uncommon/rare) so depending on your collection perhaps there wouldn't be that many tokens worth bringing to try that route.

You could try posting a list on the True Dungeon forums.  https://truedungeon.com/forum?view=category&catid=583
There may be somebody there interested.

If you have like many pounds of common/uncommon/rare tokens, converting them into transmuting ingredients may improve your ability to trade/sell them off, but wouldn't be viable in time for this year's con.  TD transmuting page

Posted by jacobmaru aegoce

aegoce wrote:
I think last year the Gaming Etc booth was still selling individual tokens.  I don't know if they were buying or will be buying this year.
However even if they are buying I would guess it would only be higher rarity tokens (not any standard pack common/uncommon/rare such as angel number 1212) so depending on your collection perhaps there wouldn't be that many tokens worth bringing to try that route.
You could try posting a list on the True Dungeon forums.  https://truedungeon.com/forum?view=category&catid=583
There may be somebody there interested.
If you have like many pounds of common/uncommon/rare tokens, converting them into transmuting ingredients may improve your ability to trade/sell them off, but wouldn't be viable in time for this year's con.  TD transmuting page
This year, I only managed to sell a few wooden tokens and ultra rares. It seems that the demand for tokens has declined compared to the previous year!

Posted by gib_rebeg

Gaming ETC does, but they wont pay anywhere near what they are worth. Ebay if you have some decent ones, else if you want, there will always be players lurking around the TD area trading. But they will likely only want rare and higher tokens. You might find a player looking to take them off your hands, but as Jacob said, prices have dropped on them so unless you have some really good tokens, don't expect a lot of money.

Posted by raptorov

Fire off an email to Tdtavern.com or Trenttokens.com
They would give you a good idea what "good" is for tokens. I don't know how old yours are, but some seemingly mundane tokens such as the 2010 Common Turkey Leg, 2014 Rare Charm of Enlightenment, or 2012 Rare Ring of Brilliance, can bring a decent price. Some older Monster Trophies, like a 2011 Gargoyle Fang, can too. You never know.

Posted by jigreene

There is a TD player trade meetup on Wed afternoon at the Georgia St entrance.  You will probably get your max value there, whatever it is.  You might pull a slightly higher price on eBay, but by the time you deal with fees, direct sales to players is probably your best option.

The details of the meetup are on the TD forums.

Posted by angel17

[This post has been removed]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.